• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Facing a maximum 151⁄2-year sentence, he confessed two years later to kidnap, robbery, wounding and illegal firearm possession; he was fined €46,000 and banned from entering Spain for the next eight years
Sorry that type of character can stay the fuck away from my club.

Lage,via Timmy, confirms Mir heading back to Wolves. Lage will talk with him and if he wants to go, he will. Essentially being offered the chance to resume his career here.

Last edited:
You look at him outside of the context of his personal life, and you think he might fit the bill.

Wouldn't want someone who did what he did at our club, though.

Actually , he is a decent player. Not sure he is the full ticket up top though.

I'll rephrase, better than what we have?
For me, yes he is. But the jury is out on his ability to keep himself straight. Let’s say he has a chequered history. Lage, however , maybe the perfect mentor for him so who knows.

Ruben Somedo
Ruben Somedo
He loves a bar brawl
He loves a sawn off
The lad is psychopathic

Whats Marlon King upto these days? maybe we could go for a scumbag XI.

The Porto fans seem pleased that Oliveira is on his way out which isn't a good sign as they were raving about Vitinha and he struggled to make an impact

No thanks on Oliveira, very similar to Moutinho with the same pace.

We need something different in midfield a Nunes/ Kessie/ Kante type rather than more of the same.

Hopefully it's just lazy 2+Mendes=Wolves stuff.

Lots of noise on social media about Sérgio Oliveira, tbf

Lots of noise on social media about Sérgio Oliveira, tbf
Wonder if we will include Mout in the deal if its true. 6 months ago it seemed certain he was going home but all gone quiet.

Has this guy been accurate on us in the past?

Edit: A quick check suggests the according to him we've signed Diego Costa in Januart, bid £10m for Origi recently, Sold Mir already and Valencia and chelsea wanted Adama. So probably not

Back