• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Where has this "sell to buy" come from? I have never seen it from the club - it is just speculation. Granted, it is based in reality because to some extent all clubs sell to buy. Manchester City didn't just find £100 million out of thin air, they were able to pay that due to a combination of player departures and transfer fees.

Only on the Mix can this be twisted to bad news - “We will look daft if we don't bring in 3

I really hope we don't do a Villa 2019/Fulham 2000 and whenever and just bring in numbers for numbers sake now.”

Tottenham are in talks to sign Nikola Milenkovic after his proposed move to West Ham broke down.

The Hammers have been unable to agree a deal for the Fiorentina defender and discussions have ended for now.

Milenkovic has also been on the list of Spurs' new managing director of football Fabio Paratici this summer, as they search for a player who can play right-back and centre-back.

They have been in talks for Bologna's £17m-rated Takehiro Tomiyasu but have not yet been able to agree a deal - so Spurs are now looking into one for Milenkovic.

The 23-year-old Serbia international has just one year left on his Fiorentina contract, compared to the three left for 22-year-old Tomiyasu, so could be available for less. He also has more senior games under his belt.

Wolves have also inquired about both players but Milenkovic may prove too costly for the Midlands club, while Tomiyasu is said to prefer a move to Spurs.

Sounds like he'd fit the bill, but I'm not seeing us spending that kind of money without incomings.

What is the fee being suggested? I thought I saw West Ham were getting him for £14m but it must be higher

Don't like it when it is a club + plus Wolves in the links. Always feels like we have been added to try and push the actual club who want to sign the player.

Also linked with Bologna defender Takehiro Tomiyasu, who Spurs are also after

Don't like it when it is a club + plus Wolves in the links. Always feels like we have been added to try and push the actual club who want to sign the player.

Also linked with Bologna defender Takehiro Tomiyasu, who Spurs are also after

Why would you include a club with no money who aren't buying anyone though to try and help you push a deal! 😂

I'm going to go ahead and say there's no chance we get either of them.

Ait Nouri was mentioned months before it happened last summer too.

Cutrone loan to Empoli official now.

I reckon he will score less than 5 goals for them.

It's been obvious for a year that he's on the Wolves loan train to eventual release. I presume most of his wages will be covered and they'll pay us a million. Like a more expensive Roderick Miranda

Back