• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Will Hughes has been frozen out at Watford, can't agree a new deal, they've got him playing and training with their U23s. Not glamorous but worth a look at a cheapish price if we're playing with two sitting midfielders? More mobile than anything else we've got and decent on the ball.

Will Hughes has been frozen out at Watford, can't agree a new deal, they've got him playing and training with their U23s. Not glamorous but worth a look at a cheapish price if we're playing with two sitting midfielders? More mobile than anything else we've got and decent on the ball.
Rated him at Derby but fuck knows what happened to him at Watford. Wouldn't be against him as an option definitely.

I’m going to surprise you and say no

That’s a “no” to Will Hughes from me. Slower than JWP and not as good.

The way ticket prices are going we better sign Neymar, Ronaldo, Mbappe and Messi to justify them.

Christ's sake. Fabio is the fresher side of 20. Lay off the kid.

On Correa, that would be a coup for us. He's surely going somewhere that will have European football.

The way ticket prices are going we better sign Neymar, Ronaldo, Mbappe and Messi to justify them.
And the fucking rest.

Seriously, if there isn’t significant net spend Jeff is going to find Molineux a very uncomfortable place next season.

And the fucking rest.

Seriously, if there isn’t significant net spend Jeff is going to find Molineux a very uncomfortable place next season.
Net spend only comes into play if we are shit though.

Next summer though, if they are throwing out the prices seen today, then there will have to be a justificiation and one of those will be who we sign in that window

Yep, would definitely be a decent squad player.

Joachim Andersen to Palace. They are doing some tidy business.

Joachim Andersen to Palace. They are doing some tidy business.
To be fair, they have to.

Squad was very much in need of a refresh. They've released so many players. Hired Vieira - that I'm not convinced by, and Eze will be out for a very long time. They'll need a bit more otherwise I think they'll struggle.

Young Mr Keen reckons Dadashov is going out on loan to Tondela.

Back