• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Seems weird to have an MO of buying young with star potential so as to sell on at a profit... and then allow large sell on clauses

Pleased if we get it over the line though, talented player and improved over the season into a good starting option
I guess this is how we're being creative, frees up money for 'now' to spend elsewhere.

I imagine the idea is that the emphasis of the playing style has changed and a fresh Bruno can implement it better than a knackered Nuno.

Even as someone prepared to give Lage a chance that sounds slightly optimistic, also begs the question, who is our DoF making those football calls?

I imagine the idea is that the emphasis of the playing style has changed and a fresh Bruno can implement it better than a knackered Nuno.

Even as someone prepared to give Lage a chance that sounds slightly optimistic, also begs the question, who is our DoF making those football calls?
Scott Sellars from what Jeff said

Attachments

• Mendes.jpg
    Mendes.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
Thing is, taking it seriously for a moment, I get that Jorge is qualified in terms of the market and how it works, but wtf does he know about anything else??

Pleased with that RAN deal, he's both the most PL ready and has the highest ceiling of the loanees we had for me. £10m is nothing in today's money for a player of that ability and potential.

The twittersphere seems to think now arsenal bought Nuno Mendes, Vinagre will go to sporting which means we can buy RAN

#dominos

Thing is, taking it seriously for a moment, I get that Jorge is qualified in terms of the market and how it works, but wtf does he know about anything else??
Gestifute employ scouts who know what they are doing. There is a reason why they nab young players from everywhere, they know about players before clubs do...then whore them around Europe

Gestifute employ scouts who know what they are doing. There is a reason why they nab young players from everywhere, they know about players before clubs do...then whore them around Europe
I meant more in terms of directing football matters at a club... Style, approach, philosophy, formation etc

I meant more in terms of directing football matters at a club... Style, approach, philosophy, formation etc
AH sorry...then dunno under Nuno he directed all that and everyone else followed.

Whether Bruno does the same or he follows rules set out by Scott (coughJeffCough) we will see

Seems like Angers have been provisionally relegated, might explain the cut price

Bordeaux are in a similar predicament - wouldn't mind if we were to look at Adli

For a big cut of an inflated transfer fee, recommending players based on self interest. It's not what a proper DOF would do

Back