• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

We're being linked to an 18 year old French RB from Rennes called Brandon Soppy.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Huh, weird I watched their game last night, he came on as a sub after their starting RB damn near kicked a Lille player's head off.

Seemed decent enough but one for (deep breath) the U23s, not the first team squad

If we are looking at Rennes players then Maouassa or Camavinga are the ones. Not a chance we get the latter though, kid plays like Redondo at age 17, going to be a hell of a talent.

It's practically the Mirror story word for word. As I said earlier, it's to unsettle the player when whichever club bids £40m and we reject it

As much as we love our club, and it’s players, we need to be realistic.

Traore can be equally as crap as he can be exciting and his shooting and crossing is sporadic at best. He also doesn’t score any goals - Doc scores more.

There is absolutely no way he starts for a team higher in the league than us, he’s just not good/consistent enough. He doesn’t even start for us half the time.

Talk of £80m is absolutely ridiculous - the only teams that have that money would be sides he’d get nowhere near.

And if anyone would be stupid enough to pay it - just think what we could buy with the money.

12 months ago plenty of people on here were saying we should sell Adama for what we could get. A year later we're discussing whether he's worth £80m.

He's just completed more successful dribbles than anyone in the PL since Hazard. More successful dribbles than anyone in Europe. He's not yet at his physical peak.

Let's give him another year under Nuno shall we, and then see what we have?

Plenty of suggestions on Twitter today that MGW is going on a season long loan to Swansea

Ideal for him. Play good football, they use their loanees properly and the manager knows him.

I would take that. Season tearing up the Championship would have the possibility to do wonders for his confidence

He has to absolutely tear it up there or he's probably not going to make it at Wolves.

I hope MGW does well enough that we recall him at Xmas

It also makes me think we've got a replacement lined up for his notional CAM spot in the squad, or at least someone who can do that role

Zinchenko might suddenly be available again. His wife has laid into Pep about the 3 at the back formation Vs Lyon.

£36m for Adama would be a total joke

Back