• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

I’d have been too shy to try that gag Tony.

I know it's been mentioned on here before but Valencia are having a fire sale. Peter Lim has gone completely fucking mental. They've literally just given Dani Parejo to Villarreal for free. Everyone apart from Gaya & Soler on the transfer list.

Valencia are obviously a Mendes club, could see a few moving our way this summer.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Been linked with Diakhaby before. Big defender, can play in midfield in a limited sense too, I saw him against Arsenal in the Europa League and he was OK, scored their goal

LWB cover sorted as Lewis Richards signs a new 2 year deal (option of a 3rd)

Unlikely, especially given they are rivals, but i wonder if "young" Ryan Sessegnon is available.

Richards is highly rated, we did well to get him from Brentford when their academy went. More of a centre back then left back though ;)

Timmy 2 saying Will Norris is about to join Burnley

Good for him. They have Peacock-Farrell so imagine he will still be third choice there.

It's a done deal my friend....twitter has announced it

Sqenf Foot
@SqenfFoot
: Wolverhampton have signed 5-year deal with Paulinho from Braga for €23M. #Wolves #SCB

I like the bio

"Football Transfers • Mercato (I’m French, my wife is half Turkish half Russian, we’re living in Athens and Marseille...)"

I like the bio

"Football Transfers • Mercato (I’m French, my wife is half Turkish half Russian, we’re living in Athens and Marseille...)"

Take note all foreign lads thinking of signing for Wolves, living abroad is easy and if you can't do it then everyone* will hate you.

*Some absolute weirdo

Back