• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

I wouldn't. Jota plays better in a 2, Adama in a 3, it's not a criticism of him as such just that I think we'd be more balanced setting up like this, we'd be less reliant on creating chances using width and imv with the right link man could open teams up more through the middle. Could always go 343 against tired legs later in the game.

Yes i tend to agree, I certainly prefer Adama coming off the bench with 20-30 mins to go in any scenario.

I do wonder if Podence is capable of playing as a number 10, he seems to have the attributes.

Yes i tend to agree, I certainly prefer Adama coming off the bench with 20-30 mins to go in any scenario.

I do wonder if Podence is capable of playing as a number 10, he seems to have the attributes.

Neto can and has played #10

Seems to be a bit of Juventus news floating around that we are "in the front seat" for Rugani and then elsewhere it says we've asked for Demiral (cruciate injury?) if they want Raul.

It would be a rehash or old stories again. Football manager rumour mill at work. Raul is going nowhere.

Twitter reporting that Allan (briefly mentioned on these pages) is probably off to Everton for around €38m. He's 29 isn't he? Doubt we were seriously interested

Good player but you can just see him tanking at Everton. They need someone of that ilk to run their midfield but he's not going to do it on his own.

Reminds me of the Bernard signing.

£60m on Allan and Hojbjerg is astonishingly bad business. Will they ever learn?

As long as they give him a garish kit and let him talk about African football I'm sure he'll be quite happy,apart from living in Liverpool, oh hang on you don't mean Allan off this forum.........

Jorge Jesus has said he wants to build a team around Dias at Benfica.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

You'd think he will want to leave soon, be surprised if he wants to play his prime years in Portugal.

Marc Roca available for less than €20m from Espanyol. Perfect long term replacement for Joao.

Yeah, I’d be very interested at that price

Elliott Watt leaves us to sign for Bradford for an undisclosed fee

Looks like Sarkic from Villa is happening. But he'll go straight out on loan. Is this the Will Norris replacement? https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...-signing-of-aston-villa-keeper-matija-sarkic/

I'd imagine England's Will Norris will sit out the final year of his deal here as third choice and Sondergaard will carry on in the 23s.

We should have three proper first team keepers at all stages (ie with a level of seniority and it wouldn't be a disaster if they had to play occasionally) really now we're a PL club, I understand scrimping on it in the Champ/L1 if money is tight but not now. Not a risk you should be taking. Keepers being the oddballs that they are, a lot of them are happy to sit around doing very little.

Back