• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

That’s their pet ITK who has got absolutely nothing right all window. You might as well read the tealeaves.

Ohh I'm aware :D tbh 'poster on the Mix' should be enough to temper expectation. But, just passing along on the off chance there's a grain of truth in it. Ait Nouri has been mentioned before as a Mendes client if nothing else, albeit that was prior to Marcal I think.

It’s not that Vinagre was notably bad tonight (although he was), but that his game hasn’t developed since the Championship. He looked like he had the world at his feet back then, but he simply hasn’t pushed on, and doesn’t look like he’s going to any more.

It’s not that Vinagre was notably bad tonight (although he was), but that his game hasn’t developed since the Championship. He looked like he had the world at his feet back then, but he simply hasn’t pushed on, and doesn’t look like he’s going to any more.

Was just going to post the same thing. The only 'progress' he has made is to increase the number of step-overs. I know he's still very young, but he should still have improved more than this.

He lacks fundamentals. 10% of ability is in your feet, 90% in your brain. He just doesn’t have it and won’t have it (for this level, before anyone moans saying I’m OTT, criticism is always relative to where we are at). And can’t compensate for that by having freakish strength/size/pace.

Vinagre was terrible last night. Partially at fault for both goals. At least we have a winnable run of games for him to turn it around. Can't just bin the kid after one bad game against a side as good as that.

Vinagre hasn't progressed in the way that I'd hoped he would but he also hasn't really had a chance to play regularly.

I think he would benefit from Nuno putting some faith in him and giving him a run of games but that's unlikely to happen so maybe we should upgrade on him if we get the chance.

As for Ait Nouri, I did read that Mendes was looking to place him in the Premier League.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
6m
Right backs updates.
Barça and Bayern Münich are both negotiating with Ajax for Sergiño Dest - the battle is on. Price tag €25m.
Santiago Arias [Atlético Madrid] is ‘one step away’ from joining Bayer Leverkusen.
Semedo has also signed his contract as Wolves player

Presume we are currently trying to persuade him to put the away kit on for the promo pictures and that is delaying the announcement...

Still waiting for the delivery of my away kit, perhaps we only did a really small production run.

Nothing on the media about the Semendo signing yet. I really hope this move to us materialises.

It's a done deal, don't worry on that one.

Back