• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Nah, I saw Corica go in with a proper leg breaker in one game (might have slipped though tbf). More like Seyi with his powederpuff tackles.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Paperworks also signed for Nelson Semedo to Wolverhampton. He’ll be in UK on next hours to have medicals and sign until June 2025. €35m final fee

I don't mean to say that Jonny can't or won't be just fine, only that it would be prudent for us to plan like he won't be.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Paperworks also signed for Nelson Semedo to Wolverhampton. He’ll be in UK on next hours to have medicals and sign until June 2025. €35m final fee
Probably be confirmed some time tomorrow then.

I’m amazed nobody’s bought Todibo yet, presumably everyone felt the price was too high. Same for boubakery Soumare. Really interested to see where they end up, was really hoping they would come here...

Nelson signing is a good piece of business.

Still missing a left back tho. Telles still on the menu?

Telles looks very likely to go to Man Utd (or as likely as can be given their ineptitude with transfers)

United nowhere near on fee yet for Telles. Sounds just like their Sancho efforts.

Why are Man Utd pissing about over money when he's only €20m?

Thought our medicals lasted 2 days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the rumors did pick up about 48-72 hours ago, so that would just about match up.

Poster on the Mix reckons contact has been made for Ait Nouri tonight. Might mean Marcal is a bad one - looked innocuous enough but if he's pulled something could be weeks.

Poster on the Mix reckons contact has been made for Ait Nouri tonight. Might mean Marcal is a bad one - looked innocuous enough but if he's pulled something could be weeks.
Semedo at LWB and Hoever for RWB would be my preference over playing Vinagre there.

That’s their pet ITK who has got absolutely nothing right all window. You might as well read the tealeaves.

We've only got two games between now and 17th October, I wouldn't anticipate Marçal being out for too much longer than that. We don't need to sign someone to cover us against West Ham and Fulham.

The fact Marcal could still move and play suggests it’s not a bad one. Some kind of strain so 2-3 weeks. If he’d torn something grade 2 or 3 he’d have been sitting on the floor.

We've only got two games between now and 17th October, I wouldn't anticipate Marçal being out for too much longer than that. We don't need to sign someone to cover us against West Ham and Fulham.

Vinagre is not the answer.

He has not looked like he is progressing

Again, we aren't going to sign someone for two games.

As EP points out Semedo can play there and Hoever can play RWB if you really don't want to play Vinagre.

I think I'm in a minority of one but think people are being a bit harsh on Vinagre, thought he defended ok, not very effective going forward but then no-one was up to about 60 minutes. Still think he will improve with a run in the team....not playing against City will help. Personally hope he plays the next couple of games......unless we get Telles or similar in

Back