• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Well the rumours or movement on pre-existing rumours have really dried up at the minute.

I'd expect the majority of clubs will be trying to hold on to players now that the leagues have started again.

Certainly looking like Traore at rwb for the city game at least which isn’t ideal (I know he did well there last season against them). The Silva deal happened super quickly though so you never know I guess.

Unless something's happening that no-one knows about and no-one is reporting then it isn't going to happen. Our medicals take two days for a kick off.

Adama's issues on Monday weren't really with being a RWB. It was doing mental stuff like Hélaning it straight out of play, throwing like a 2 year old and bollocking back passes towards our own goal aimed at no-one.

This morning's Twitter rumour has us paying Benfica €40m for Tomas Tavares and Tiago Dantas

Twitter rumours also mention Trippier. God bless that source

Well the rumours or movement on pre-existing rumours have really dried up at the minute.

I'd expect the majority of clubs will be trying to hold on to players now that the leagues have started again.

I can still see movement before the deadline . There are players who have contracts that expire next June . Clubs all over Europe are stuck for cash and will be for the next 10 months . They will be very anxious to cash in on those kind of players rather than letting them run the contract down .

"Spurs make approach over Danny Ings but Southampton adamant they will not sell striker"

I thought he was ours!, beginning to feel the Twitter account that said we were signing him with Nani is a bit bullshitty...

Matt Doherty, Gareth Bale and Danny Ings in the same start 11. Who'd have thunk it?

Matt Doherty, Gareth Bale and Danny Ings in the same start 11. Who'd have thunk it?

not me matey! I never thought Bale had that potential

seriously though how much would spurs pay towards his 600+ a week my guess 125 max

Jota's absence last night has sparked rumours of a move to Liverpool.

I have been having a back and forth with someone else over this just this morning. It seems to have just appeared out of thin air from a random twitter account, but since it's Liverpool it is now spreading around.

It makes no sense. They scraped together for Thiago and wouldn't pay for Werner - why would they pay for Jota for depth? And while yes they are the current champions, he'd have to know he would be going there as a squad/rotation player - he's not going to get in ahead of the front 3 unless there's an injury.

While Podence and Neto are on the up at the moment if he finds his form again he has every chance of being back in the first XI here. It's a challenge for him to become more consistent at the moment, for sure, especially if he wants to go to the Euros then he'll have to be playing regularly. Maybe sink or swim for him this season, but right now I don't see why we'd move him on.

Presumably Hoever can play as a sweeper.

(Gets coat)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seem to remember he did alright against us in the cup game the other year....not sure this is more than an upgrade on Buur/more traditional backup CB than Donck at the moment, be surprised if he was going to start. Might put the kibosh on the Esteves rumours though.

Played CH against us didn't he? Someone went off injured early on?

Back