• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

As a mod I can still see his edits...

Interesting. Very interesting.

:D

Fabrizio Romano confirming Fernando Merçal. £2M. Got to be honest, I'd never heard of him.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Thought he was decent enough in their game against City. Some of his stats are pretty impressive, suggests a decent passer, OK in air and reads game well enough. To me he seems like a slight upgrade on Saiss (and can cover Vinagre).

Likely to be announced tonight then.

Surprised to see so many comments “not getting” the Marçal deal. Makes perfect sense to me.

£1.5m for a bloke that was playing in a Champions League semi final a couple of weeks ago - and there are people turning their noses up! :icon_lol:

- bags of experience
- covers an area we are desperate for numbers & potentially improves us outright in one of the other defensive positions
- low transfer fee means we should make our money back even if he only sticks around for one season

Leite would be the cherry on top, but I saw GFFH’s post and unfortunately he wasn’t mentioned. The two players that were, however... very exciting.

Surprised to see so many comments “not getting” the Marçal deal. Makes perfect sense to me.

£1.5m for a bloke that was playing in a Champions League semi final a couple of weeks ago - and there are people turning their noses up! :icon_lol:

- bags of experience
- covers an area we are desperate for numbers & potentially improves us outright in one of the other defensive positions
- low transfer fee means we should make our money back even if he only sticks around for one season

Leite would be the cherry on top, but I saw GFFH’s post and unfortunately he wasn’t mentioned. The two players that were, however... very exciting.

Agree

- bags of experience

Who’s got Jinky, and how much is the ransom? I’ll chuck in a quid to free him from this imposter.

- bags of experience

Agreed. He's the 2020 Barry Douglas/Ryan Bennett.

Needs a packet of crisps.

attachment.php

Quality work Sir, you are an artist !

Back