• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

I can't see it either - if there's a season for Ruben to step up it is now. I didn't think he disgraced himself against Sevilla either and gave us a glimpse of what he could do. Expect Marcal/Saiss to be on rotation, we will loan Kilman out and Bennett will be sold.

According to Spiers: Marcal today, midfielder on loan tomorrow then RWB the priority.

Joey E&S saying Marcal fee is £1.5m

Don't think Palhinha will be the midfielder if it's a loan. We don't need a midfielder like him anyway.

Trying to figure out if what Spiers is saying contradicts the 'ITK' on the Mix who said that

-Esteves is already done
-Leite is a formality
-2 others to come in, Marcal not being one of those

Potentially still fits - I can imagine Timmy would not want to pre-empt the club on the first two (or he hasn't been told :whistle: ). If that is then true then it will be Esteves + 1 other for RWB.

He says he has heard nowt on Esteves

31989267f9885de4615f185dfbcc4ccf.jpg

Interesting. Must have been unofficial i saw

Don't think Palhinha will be the midfielder if it's a loan. We don't need a midfielder like him anyway.

Think it will be interesting as to whether it's a DM or CAM. Could see Neves as the natural heir to Moutinho's role personally...

All I’ll say is that whoever (whistle) writes the fans season preview in the Guardian/Observer today must have had to keep changing their piece as the rumours were coming through yesterday.

Had to be changed twice! Though the first was a bigger deal as I expressed our fans concerns about new signings :D

He says he has heard nowt on Esteves

Yeah I saw that. He doesn't normally stick his neck on the line, if the ITK is in any way accurate then his credibility (variable depending on your opinion, I guess) will take a hit.

I assume the ITK has a secret club source (if he is ITK). You’re not going to tell a Journo if you want to keep something quiet are you. So I’d assume Spiers knows nothing

I just can’t see Vinagre NOT getting the LWB role, he’s been here long enough and it’s his time to shine on a regular basis.

Yep, this is his chance. No point in having decent backup like him if they don't get an opportunity when needed

Think it will be interesting as to whether it's a DM or CAM. Could see Neves as the natural heir to Moutinho's role personally...

Everything we're thinking is based on Nuno's current team setups, you could be right and he could have some little shake ups in mind.

Definitely sounded after Sevilla like we were about to begin another phase

We will definitely all want to know what it was now..

Back