• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Is it tomorrow that Ghoulams plane arrives?

Yes, him and Koulibaly on the flight wasn't it? A few more sources linking us with Pepe overnight, but they're probably all working off one rumour. And one guy suggesting we're in for DCL as Everton need to sell. At least the mad rumours have started up again...

Update on Pepe:

Pepê will be embezzled against Atlético-GO. The striker suffered a contracture in his thigh and should not even travel with the delegation that embarks this Saturday (5th) to Goiás. In fact, Wolverhampton, from England, is interested in the striker.

DCL wouldn't be the worst back up for Jimenez, he thrived under Ancelotti - maybe he just needs a decent manager

I like DCL but there’s no way he’s going from starting games at Everton to sitting on the bench here.

Lots more Pepe links this morning. As ND says, very likely all working off the same source.

The only way I can see DCL happening is if we’d be moving to two up front on a permanent basis- perhaps with Neto playing just behind the front two?

Don’t seem to be any particularly credible links, though. Some random with 60 followers doesn’t quite cut it.

Don’t seem to be any particularly credible links, though. Some random with 60 followers doesn’t quite cut it.

You must have missed the bit where it says he’s a “football agent” on his page :icon_lol:

Newcastle bid £15m for Jamal Lewis which Norwich are expected to accept. How much could we get Aarons for in that case -20?

Liverpool bid more than that to smoke out Olympiacos in the Tsimikas deal and Norwich refused to talk. Wonder what has changed?

They've signed 11 players including a left back from Villareal and haven't lost anyone, so assume somebody needs to go out of the door to make the numbers work.

How did we struggle more than other sides with no fans? We were 7th on the league table based on post lockdown matches, exactly where we finished in the league?

Meaning I thought performance wise we were poor and our fixtures were pretty favourable.

I think it balances out. For example I think the Villa game would have been a different performance with fans, they wouldn't have been as tepid and would have come on to us more. Similarly I think Arsenal would have been rocking with a Saturday tea time kick off

From Klopp to Stevie. You've got to feel for Jamal there.

Back