• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

I'm surprised she remembers him leaving...

I would imagine he moved for the wonga, up until last season he won’t have earned much and Wolves know his limitations so wouldn’t pay him more. Fair play to him, but he’s an average player who got lucky with a coach and a system. We move onward and upward.

Brilliant. Wake up expecting to see more moans, groans and squabbles and instead I learn a new fact about the Blue Peter garden and a genuinely funny reply from Pablo.

Awesome. Woe betide whoever steers the thread back onto the dull stuff...

Brilliant. Wake up expecting to see more moans, groans and squabbles and instead I learn a new fact about the Blue Peter garden and a genuinely funny reply from Pablo.

Awesome. Woe betide whoever steers the thread back onto the dull stuff...

Challenge accepted [emoji2957]

Did Forest get more for Matty Cash than we got for Doherty?

Did Forest get more for Matty Cash than we got for Doherty?

Think it was £12m plus £4m in add-ons, so factor in the 10% we gave to Bohemians and the answer is probably yes.

Just shows how bad the business we did was really. Cash may be a bit younger but has no Premier League or European experience we should have 100% got more money for him or just kept him. Even if Doherty wanted to go the club should have stood firm for a fair valuation of the player.

I have seen a lot of people (including those involved in recruitment/scouting/analytics) saying that it's a lot of money for Cash

Edit: Didn't think the end of that sentence through did I :D

Back