• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

That article is everything I heard about Not so Bright. Complete and utter weapon.

He will not pick any club up with that attitude.

He will though.

Plenty of players who make Bright look like a model pro get clubs. All it will do for a while is limit the level he can move to. He has rep in L1 thanks to his Coventry spell and there will be managers who think they can sort him out.

That article is everything I heard about Not so Bright. Complete and utter weapon.

He will not pick any club up with that attitude.

Lee Hughes, Marlon King, Lee McCormack.

All lower league shite who did actual prison time and got gigs afterwards. All it'll take is an agent to play the "he just needs to buckle down" and some idiot manager will give him a go.

ched evans got a club.

Plays for Fleetwood, does a lot of a community ideas through the club to help better a very run down Fleetwood.

There is such a thing called earning your forgiveness

Total bollocks reaches a new level as we're linked with paying £18m for Higuain - 33 in December

Danny Loader is being released by Reading. They'll be a development fee, but I expect we'll be interested. At his age I'd like to have seen him do more in the Champ personally

He’s had injuries, plus reading have been a bunch of twats.

He has a lot to prove, but I expect us to sign him

I dunno. I reckon our interest in Danny Loader left the building at the same time as Kevin Thelwell.

Do we really need another u23 striker at the club?

There are also rumours about us being interested in a young striker at Ross County

So don't have a problem getting him in if he can do the centre forward role. We don't know if Campana is any good and Dadashov doesn't look quick enough to me so another option is always a good thing.

Danny Loader is being released by Reading. They'll be a development fee, but I expect we'll be interested. At his age I'd like to have seen him do more in the Champ personally

Don’t think there will be because they haven’t offered him a new contract

Don’t think there will be because they haven’t offered him a new contract
Yes I saw that, but assumed that was a wording thing ie they couldn't offer him one that would keep him. Surely you'd offer him £100 a week for him to reject to get the fee?

Yes I saw that, but assumed that was a wording thing ie they couldn't offer him one that would keep him. Surely you'd offer him £100 a week for him to reject to get the fee?

I think the contract has to be fair value rather than bare minimum for a fee to be achieved.

It has to be on at least the same terms as the current deal

Ok cheers guys. Must have been on a decent screw for a 17 year old in the Championship then

Back