• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

How is it working with released players? Are we’re going to have to pay them until the season is finished or when the contracts up they are gone?

It will be until their contract ends, which is usually July 1st.
There was an odd rule where clubs had to pay an extra month if the released player was still without a club 30 days after release. No clue if that still exists though.

On the plus side for Bright he left Blues with an hour to sign someone when he couldn't be arsed to join them....which was followed by another forward from our club telling them to do one with 5 mins of the window left.

An article that ends with he's only young. The myth goes on. He doesn't want to be a professional footballer, I'm not sure he ever has

I'm not surprised.

The only way he's playing in the Europa League is if he joins a team from Liechtenstein, Gibraltar or Wales.

Those anecdotes aren't amusing or charming, he's just being a wanker.
Doesn't reflect well on Mark Robbins either. Grow some balls man.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Doesn't reflect well on Mark Robbins either. Grow some balls man.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Standard management when a Manager has a player head and shoulders above the rest, especially at that level. Good luck to the manager that cracks his head open and sorts him out but if Nuno can't do it, then fook knows who will.

Reading that I’m not sure how Lambert and Nuno our up with him. Unless most of his big time Charlie antics have happened over the last two seasons.

I'm actually really angry with that, as someone who lives for this club you have this wanker who clearly doesn't give a shit. And we gave him another chance last summer which he absolutely hadn't earned and he carries on the same way.

I normally wish ex-players well when they leave but he can fuck off and play for O'Hara at Billericay for all I care.

He isn't anything like as good as he thinks he is.

I'm with DW, I don't give a shit about him either

Another bad attitude wanker who thinks he's made it when he hasn't. These fuckers don't realise how lucky they are

In many ways stories like this about Enobakhare are why I admire players like Matt Doherty so much. There's one with any amount of talent who's pissing his career away and another with nowhere near the same natural talent, but who's just got his head down and made the absolute most of the talent he did have.

In many ways stories like this about Enobakhare are why I admire players like Matt Doherty so much. There's one with any amount of talent who's pissing his career away and another with nowhere near the same natural talent, but who's just got his head down and made the absolute most of the talent he did have.

I think Doc was heading down the same route as Bright and Nuno has turned him around.

Bright clearly doesn't appreciate what he has and will end up dropping out of football and the attitude he's shown shows work will be difficult for him as a person.

Talks about Wolves being interested in Palhinha from Sporting, negotiated at around 15M€.

Doesn't seem to be a very good deal for us.

PS: Hey everyone! Haven't had much time lately. Hope everyone's alright!

From an Athletic article about Edmond Tapsoba

By Christmas, clubs all over Europe had become aware of him. Wolverhampton Wanderers showed an interest, as did Leicester City. “They had scouted me a lot,” Tapsoba reveals. “I spoke a lot with Maiga, my mentor, and he stressed that I should take things step by step and shouldn’t try and skip stages in my development. Moving to the Premier League, to a club where I would not necessarily play a lot of games at first, might not be the best idea. There was also an issue securing a work permit. I have time for England at some stage in my career, I hope. But I am in the right place now. Bayer Leverkusen are a team with a lot of talented young players, they bring them through and give them chances. They also play good football – I had watched lots of their matches – and we thought they might be a team who would complement my style of play better at this stage.”

If we go back for him again at some point he will cost a huge amount more.

I've watched their last couple games and he's looked excellent. Encouraging we're identifying talent but yeah, I think he might be out of our reach now - Leverkusen looking good for the CL next year.

Wolves want Messi but we can't afford him and he wouldn't come anyway.

This Sun journalism lark is a piece of piss.

Back