• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2020 Transfer Window (Extended Version)

Juve don't have the money, United won't do that either.

You never know with United, they clearly need a striker and seem to have no concept of market value.

Saw a bit about Ramsey potentially being up for sale at Juve too.

If we lost Raul but got in belotti / vinicuis and a hwang hee Chan type what would you say?

Raul has spent the majority of his career on the bench. He should think long and hard if he thinks the grass is greener.

In a bubble £70m would be good business, doubling our money in 12 months on a 29 year old. He's pivotal to how we play though so personally there's not any amount I'd accept. That said if he wants to be off and apart from a few none committal interviews to the Mexican press there's nothing to suggest he does, then he will be.

If we lost Raul but got in belotti / vinicuis and a hwang hee Chan type what would you say?
I'd say no.

We should be doing everything we can to keep Raúl. He's fucking amazing.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I'd say no.

We should be doing everything we can to keep Raúl. He's fucking amazing.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I agree with this, and he's pivotal to the way we play. Just look at that goal against Liverpool - absolutely outstanding CF play. But I just think he wants one big move and a fat 3 or 4 year contract. At 29, you can't blame him

I don't see any benefit to us in that.

We have Traore, Podence, Neto and Jota to fill the wider forward spots so Chan would have to be very special to break that.

I think we need competition for Doc first and foremost as well as a replacement for Raul if he left.

If this had been a normal season I suspect one of Raúl or Adama would have gone. No idea what will happen now.

Unlike in previous years (see the ‘how good’ Wolves thread) I don’t think we would waste any income and it could be quite exciting to see who we got in as replacements / long term prospects.

United won’t pay what we want. Juventus can’t afford to. It’s nonsensical stuff.

I think we need competition for Doc first and foremost as well as a replacement for Raul if he left.

Wishful thinking really but someone like Lala or DaCosta would be perfect.

No need for a new back up keeper as we have taken up the option to extend John Ruddy's contract by a year.

Jordan Graham and German Phil gone.

German Phil never existed I reckon. A Mendes Tax Evasion scheme or something

Some CGI of him playing at Craven Cottage and some random bloke sent on the pitch to collect a medal in his name is all we have ever seen of this mystery man

I always assumed he'd never leave- he'd just be knocking around the training ground in fifty years like the ghost at the feast.

What a shame about Graham- could have really been something for us if things had gone a little differently.

Same with Bright - it's not JUST about the talent. It's about attitude and application.

Jens Dowe
Robert Niestroj
Phil Ofosu-Ayeh

I think as with Iceland we should ban ourselves from buying German players.

German Phil never existed I reckon. A Mendes Tax Evasion scheme or something

Some CGI of him playing at Craven Cottage and some random bloke sent on the pitch to collect a medal in his name is all we have ever seen of this mystery man

I checked him in at the Novotel, well that's who he said he was. Nice bloke.

Is my memory playing tricks or have I seen Phil in a wolves shirt? He was bloody quick IIRC

He played an u23 game at Fulham. From the clips he was rapid. Traore wishes he was that quick.

Back