• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

At least they had recognisable pedigree, just by dint of who they'd played for and having both played Champions League football at a very young age.

Camacho has played virtually no senior football so I think describing him as "ideal" for us is a bit far fetched, especially when as far as we know, he hasn't even ever played where we think he might fit for us, even at Academy level. Not saying we should or shouldn't sign him, but we're talking about a kid here who never even gets near his current club's bench and has the nerve to mouth off at the management when he's achieved nothing.

If we could only get excited about players we'd watched play for 90 minutes multiple times, then none of us should have been *that* excited about Neves, or Jota. Fuck me this place is a tedious dick hole sometimes.

Indeed, but Johnny's gotta Johnny :icon_lol:

Calciomercato claiming that Napoli are interested in Adama after missing out on Hirving Lozano.

I'd be amazed if that were true.

a) It's Calciomercato which is an absolute shitbrick of a source
b) What has Adama ever done to interest anyone in top flight football, let alone a team who regularly finish in the top three in Serie A
c) He doesn't seem like much of a Carlo Ancelotti player to me, even if he were good, which he isn't
d) He and Lozano don't even play in the same position
e) We aren't that lucky

Calciomercato claiming that Napoli are interested in Adama after missing out on Hirving Lozano.

That's like somebody being interested in you after missing out on a date with Tyrion Lanaster

That's like somebody being interested in you after missing out on a date with Tyrion Lanaster

Experian-20180108031030927.jpg

Gents, please. A round of applause for the jinkmeister :icon_lol:

I'm still hoping for Sanson. That seems to have gone quiet on the rumour mill.

Helder Costa being linked with Leeds. Loan, supposedly.

Helder Costa being linked with Leeds. Loan, supposedly.

Wouldn't be opposed to that. Don't think he's up for our current level, not anymore. But would rather he got a placement in a lower tiered premier club.

Back