• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Is Hause going to villa? Haven't really seen anything to suggest they will do it.

Does he have a future here?

Timing
2ff370c8a3716ef927e4db750cb025e2.jpg

£3m is about right for a player that has hardly kicked a ball for us in 2 seasons

Are wolves going to sign Cristiano Ronaldo? I've haven't really seen anything to suggest they are

I'm conflicted on Hause, the price is about right, but there's a player in there who I think could play more than a bit part in the PL, although with a fit Boly that's not going to be with us. I appreciate why he would want to go and why it's only fair we facilitate that but it's with some regret.

I've always quite liked him, but I don't think he's ever going to be a good enough footballer to play in this team. Benno gets some stick for being limited (fair enough in a sense) but he is way better on the ball than Hause is.

I'd be more than happy with Camacho. Think he's going to be a real talent and I'd imagine that he'll count as home grown as well.

Not sure where Camacho would play, I think he's said he doesn't want to play RWB.

Not sure where Camacho would play, I think he's said he doesn't want to play RWB.
He's said he doesn't want to play right back. RWB in our formation isn't really the same.

I think he'll play RWB eventually but for now it feels like an upgrade on Costa / Cav / Traore

Well yeah, but you don't need to register U21s anyway right?

Yeah he'll just be a ghost in terms of squad numbers for the next couple of years then end up as a home grown player the season after he's turned 21.

Back