• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Played a lot in midfield during the Clausura after spending most of the Apertura at CB.

Very similar to Dendoncker but doesn't run with quite the same... posture.
Like an ostrich carrying a handbag?

It's the ITK idiots on Twitter that get me. One yesterday
- I'm told on good authority that James Rodriguez is on his way to Wolves
- I'm told that James to Wolves is off. Personal terms not agreed

That was clearly a wind-up

He has a Welcome To Inter video on YouTube. I assume they thought they were signing him?

Every now and then I get a bit impatient about us signing new players, but then I realise our first (new) signing wasn't until 18th June last season when we confirmed the Patricio deal. Although we start a little earlier of course easy to forget these deals don't just happen straight away!

I’m sure work is still being done, but I saw on social media that Laurie is on holiday with his family. All the players and staff are away on their holidays or international duty. I can’t see anything being announced for another week or two - probably a similar date to last year, as you say, YW.

Arsenal and Spurs are looking at him too. £25m release fee.

He hasn't been that good whenever he came on. Not missing chances, just not exceeding expectations. I think he is really good though.
I've only seen him when he's played with Vinagre in the U19 or 20s. He always looked the best player on the pitch. And 25m isn't that much really...

I've only seen him when he's played with Vinagre in the U19 or 20s. He always looked the best player on the pitch. And 25m isn't that much really...

Also doesn't help that whenever he played for Benfica he would come out of the bench at around 75' or 80' or something like that.

Wolves wouldn't be a bad choice for him, lots of Portuguese support from players and staff. But still, he might be a tad too young and green to leave to a different country, culture and football yet. Don't like to see young players move too young they have a tendency to flounder and a loss of talent can happen.

Is Hause going to villa? Haven't really seen anything to suggest they will do it.

Does he have a future here?

Back