• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

There's a flight from Milan due at BHX at 4:10pm. Likely he's on that.

So the real question is: which one of us is going to the airport?

@FabrizioRomano
·
1m
Patrick Cutrone is flying to UK: “Utterly f***ed off I am being sent to the UK and my mum has to stay in Milan. Despite getting a pay rise I will be earning less as well and who the f*** are Wolves?”. Done deal, confirmed �� #Wolves #Milan #transfers

:icon_lol:

Pretty sure we have conducted medicals in London before, haven't we?

:icon_lol:

Pretty sure we have conducted medicals in London before, haven't we?

Yep. We have done a lot of medicals where 1 part is at Compton and then the scans etc done in London

Excellent news.

Mir is off to Forest on loan.

I wonder if Forest are going to get tired of us sending our castoff strikers to them any time soon.

I mean it is anyway, but if Mir is off then Cutrone must be a dead cert. Quite excited for this one as I reckon he could play with Jota or Jimenez.

Cutrone: "Reading all these messages made me feel good, it means that I left something positive, I wish the best to the tifosi rossoneri."

Cutrone: "I'm excited to join Wolverhampton it's a big challenge for me, but leaving Milan hurts me a lot, I can not do anything, it's life."

Cutrone: "Reading all these messages made me feel good, it means that I left something positive, I wish the best to the tifosi rossoneri."

Cutrone: "I'm excited to join Wolverhampton it's a big challenge for me, but leaving Milan hurts me a lot, I can not do anything, it's life."

It does sound a bit like the USA trip was his death sentence: went to see if he fit into the manager's plans. He was never going to.

He's handling this all very maturely considering he has, basically, been forced out to generate funds.

Great news about cutrone, absolute bargain for someone with his talent and potential. Glad he made up his mind and listened to reason.

With Dias if we meet his 55m pounds clause, benefica dont get a say. Which is why we should act now before it goes to 80-90m. If hes really on 5m euro per year before taxes, yeah thats pretty ridiculous wages, thats around 88k pounds per week (before tax). Neves is our highest paid player at around 100k I think, but still we could manage a 40-50% increase. I also think he will realize that the premier league and wolves will be better for his career in the long term

He's not atm. That's what been negotiated for the renewal. Not sure what is his current wage though. Fairly certain he'll remain here this season with a substantial increase in salary, once he signs the renewal.

Also - potential last gasp bids or medical failures aside - let's hope Cutrone gets his first goal in the Premier League fairly quickly. I think it did Jimenez the world of good.

I'm an old git and like a few on here, don't really agree with footballers wearing bollocks numbers like 88. But if Patrick wants no. 63 that's fine by me. Although I might have £1 on #7

I'm an old git and like a few on here, don't really agree with footballers wearing bollocks numbers like 88. But if Patrick wants no. 63 that's fine by me. Although I might have £1 on #7

Now that we've played in the Europa League, I'm assuming the squad numbers have to stick as they are? I fully expected Jota to have no. 10.

Without sounding like a cunt,all this upset is because hes been at Milan since he was a child?
Is this a 2 way thing cos it isnt like hes prolific?

Without sounding like a cunt,all this upset is because hes been at Milan since he was a child?
Is this a 2 way thing cos it isnt like hes prolific?

Yes it is. The Milan fans are gutted that he is leaving

Back