• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

If we get the Cutrone deal done then I think we’re just one midfielder away from being sorted unless we manage to bag a Dias or similarly world class player at the end of the window. I saw us linked with Gbamin again this morning along with Everton

Yes it is. The Milan fans are gutted that he is leaving

reading this thread
https://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14119

It seems to be for his passion for Milan and Fans moreso than any world footballing talent.

That thread ranges from numerous calls to loan him out and him never being the finished article
to him being great,awesome, magnificent... but only against the lower teams and then getting bullied in the big matches.

If theres something they agree on, its him needing someone up top with him.

Well, we struggled against the lower teams, and we have someone to be up top with him.
Cracking signing!

So it's gone from pant wetting because no one was on their way,to spaffing everywhere due to signings from Real Madrid and AC Milan, not a bad weeks work

According to Monstrum, Cutrone has failed medical due to small heart and swelling around pocket area.

It's shit. They all know nothing new and just keep repeating the same stuff they already know, while trying to sound in the know.

Can't remember the last time I watched SSN at home (bar Soccer Saturday). I see it occasionally if I pop out for lunch or whatever and wherever I am has it on. Otherwise, no point. Not of any value now.

I never watch it either. I'll stick it on occasionally just to see if anything big that happens with us is mentioned, but mostly I avoid like the plague apart from deadline day.

What the hell has happened with it? It used to be essential viewing. Now it is HITC with pretty female presenters. It's really poor.

The USP was always breaking news but Twitter overtook it in that respect quite some time ago (and everyone has Twitter in their pocket if they want it, you just need to not believe absolutely everything).

It's just outdated now. It was launched 20 years or so ago, the world has just moved on.

So as I work for a company based in Italy (close to Milan) I thought I would get some Italian opinions.

So basically he's immense, they cannot believe he's being sold let alone so cheap.

Other than the quality etc.... They said his work rate is very high he "give it all on the field" and "you wait and see"

It's fair to say I'm a little bit excited now.

I am over there tomorrow so will dig a bit more.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

That's great to hear. We certainly like to sign players with a fantastic work ethic.

Wolves have posted a video of Vallejo's first day of training. Looks like it'll be Boly-Coady-Vallejo. Would be surprised if we add another CB.

Nah we won’t I don’t think, Nuno has told sky he wants 2 more so we’ve got 18 players so that’s Cutrone and 1 more who I would imagine will be a central midfielder. Shame that Olmo link is a dud.

Back