• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Apparently, Badiashile has been left out of Monaco's touring squad.

Got to hope we've got alternatives in the probable event that we're aiming too high. I'm not one for signing 'cover' but we might have to. We're wafer fucking thin

https://twitter.com/mohamedbouhafsi/status/1153690844312068096

As sources go, he's about as good as it gets.

40m offer for Boukary Soumare at Lille who has turned the opportunity down as he wants to play Champions League football this season.
Was just coming on to post this.

Obviously we don’t know exactly what’s true etc, but we seem to be a long way down our list of targets at this point, which I would say is quite worrying.

Was just coming on to post this.

Obviously we don’t know exactly what’s true etc, but we seem to be a long way down our list of targets at this point, which I would say is quite worrying.

Do we really know what our "list of targets" is? Almost everything we have seen is "John" on twitter posting some ITK bollocks but nothing from the club itself

It's also probably not right to say that just because we've only just now been publicly linked with a player, he was somehow less desirable than someone we were linked with in May.

Do we really know what our "list of targets" is? Almost everything we have seen is "John" on twitter posting some ITK bollocks but nothing from the club itself

Nothings ever accurate till the seen in Asda tweet comes out

Rumoured target Skov playing for Copenhagen v TNS in the Champs League.

I would say that's him ruled out then.

Well he would still be available for our League games...

This link is one of those where someone has picked it up and ran with it in the hope its true. If this guy was a geniune target he would be with us by now

You would think so. It's not like he's going to turn down Wolves wages in comparison to Copenhagen.

Yeah Skov won't be coming. Think all speculation of that died a while ago anyway

Christ Tony - you sound half of bloody Mol Mix with that inane countdown.

I would say it is right to start being a little concered at this point. This time last year we were taking the piss out of Burnley for a shit transfer window considering they were in the Europa (and they had signed a player). I think we will sign players but would have liked 1 or 2 before Thursday.

My issue, as stated before, is releasing players before signing their replacements. Most on here when the Cav news came out said things along the lines of 'we must have a deal or 2 in the bag then'. Nobody said I doubt we will have signed anyone in 2 weeks. I don't doubt we'll get deals over the line, but we are clearly working our way down the list rather than having players sorted. I have a feeling Thelwell won't see out August

I have a feeling Thelwell won't see out August

Don't give Johnny hope...

Although if he is still in a job come the end of August we can safely assume Jeff is still happy with him.

Back