• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Tbf I'd hope by now that Nuno has put plenty of hours into researching the players at his disposal.

Exactly this.

He's a Gestifute client, Uncle Jorge will have had his scouts at every match/training session last year. The futures of our first team squad will have been decided a long time ago, he wont need to have a look at any of them.

It amused me to think that Wolves are waiting to make him available. I'll just go and see if our 5th choice centre back is available.

It'll be tough to find a replacement though.....
Sorry Johnny, I'm on holiday til next Thursday. Any talks can't start til then.

Where the hell has that come from?

I find it hard to imagine a situation where would have even a faint interest.

His contract was up on the 30th so I would think his agent used a little bit of "artistic licence" as we have cash and have taken the odd defender or four from Sunderland in the past

It was a complete non-story from day one, we'd have absolutely no interest in him at all. Nobody even got their knickers in a twist over that one.

Just waiting for Ronaldo to get back from his holidays I reckon,before nuno tells hugill no thanks

My source for mentioning Ronaldo is as follows,
Wants to leave Real Madrid,
Mendes client
Fosun own a percentage of mendes business
Ronaldo comes to wolves FC
Simple
I made it all up in my own head,but no worse than other transfer nonsense on twitter

Daz Hale:
'Been told to expect " quite a few comings & goings" over the next week or so at #wolves, including a " possible surprise departure".

Dominic Iorfa probs. I heard Derby and someone else interested

I have a feeling it'll be Hause. His FA Cup performances won't have gone unnoticed.

Hopefully it's neither, fingers crossed it's Edwards.

Daz Hale:
'Been told to expect " quite a few comings & goings" over the next week or so at #wolves, including a " possible surprise departure".

Danny Batth... Everyone outside of us think he's Captain bloody Marvel!

"We ran a story that was complete bollocks and we're now running an explanation as to why it didn't happen so that people don't realise we're a bunch of click-bait wanna be journalists who don't actually have much information at all"

All that's missing is a quote from Hugill along the lines of "Well of course I'd like to go to Wolves, they're bigger than Preston and they did waste money on Saville and Coady so don't mind buying crap"

Back