• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Locadia deal may be back on according to Twitter.

Who said that? I saw a tweet in Dutch but I don't speak Dutch so didn't know what it meant. TBF it made no less sense than the majority of the deadline day BS from our fans.

Frank, on the basis that you are now pissing off half the forum with your wumming, then it might be advisable to leave it.

Let's put it this way if Dicko was getting game time we would be worse off the same applies to Mason & Gladon. Dicko when played in this system has been very poor that's not to say he's a poor player just poor in our system. I'm as frustrated as anyone that we don't have a striker in place (barring a last minute miracle) but those players shouldn't be playing irrespective so selling was the right choice IMO.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Seems as though he retweeted an article of the days events, he was going through the medical and then PSV pulled the plug and deal is still off...

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up!

Mistranslated might not be in the OED (I haven't checked) but it is still a fine word. Goodness only knows what is happening now. I guess we are in a waiting pattern.

I reckon we offered more money for Locadia if that is the case I remember from my estate agency days people pulling out just before exchange of contracts to get a better price, wankers trick but it does happen. PSV are utter tossers if this is the game they are playing.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Just seen a post on the dark side saying that you know you're run by complete amateurs when you can't land your 4th choice striker (Locadia).

I have no idea what goes through peoples minds, seriously.

At least Frank can start moaning about Fosun again

The guy on Twitter camping outside the training ground has said another car has pulled in and the driver said he was collecting afobe

EDIT - I don't believe him; just saying what he's said

Just seen a post on the dark side saying that you know you're run by complete amateurs when you can't land your 4th choice striker (Locadia).

Who were the first three??

It's a race to the bottom on there.

Where's the bullshit gif when you need it!

Back