• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

You da man Frank, you da man.

In all seriousness, Nouha's style did not fit Nuno's style of play. We are much better off with Cav and Wilson as back up than Dicko, Bod, Mason or Gladon. Not sure if you actually get to see wolves much Frank, but if you do its pretty obvious that our style of play is very different.

Not necessarily

Some personnel might change but we get a BUCKET LOAD for those and Uncle Jorge gives us the next generation. To say it is shit or bust is not understanding how Fosun and Mendes want this to work

And to say it smacks of Moxey and Morgan is disingenuous at best, and downright disrespectful at worst

You said we not build a house without adding a roof. Am I right or wrong?

So I am a WUM. Interesting as I one of the few who questioned us selling strikers for fun while neglecting to actually bring in a replacement or two. I was repeatedly reminded that forwards would be brought in to replace those who have left. I think you will find it is not me who was being a WUM. I actually told it as it was.

None of that is why I think you're a wum though frank. The repeated use of a particular phrase to get a reaction, which you then chose to continue to use after you got said reaction, to me suggests a wum is exactly what you are....

I doubt it. The moderation team are too busy on their favourite pastime which is picking on my every comment.
You're doing yourself no favours, Frank. Incessant posting saying the same thing over and over and over again is pretty tedious and when faced with facts in response to your persistent "fire sale" comments you play the victim card.

But which of those strikers do you actually want to be here? I don't care if his name is Joe Mason and he has played 100+ games at this level, he is bloody hopeless. I'd rather have Wilson on the bench, I've seen more from him in a couple of reserve games than I've ever seen from Mason.

Good point, which striker should we have kept and how would it improve our current situation?

I'm fucking pissed off if we don't sign anyone. Big time. There I said it.

11 o'clock over here and i'm off to bed - hopefully fire up the computer tomorrow and find we signed 3 strikers and 2 midfielders in the last hour - lol

I wouldn't be too disappointed if Donovan Wilson stayed and was given a chance, I believe the boy has talent and it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Well done Frank, you guessed at something which turned out to be true ( but not through the club's lack of trying)

Give yourself a pat on the back and enjoy the smugness

Like I say the Boro game really showed him up. Came on vs Cardiff and did nothing. Played wider against Yeovil - nope, couldn't do that role either (he was alright when he moved centrally, but it's Yeovil).

Love the guy but it seriously was not going to work. You'd be keeping him just for the name.

Surely we haven't offered some more bunce with the player and agent already here?

No idea, he was training with PSV this afternoon so perhaps we've sent someone over to do the medical, they pulled the deal knowing we're desperate and forced us to give them a bit more dosh.

Back