• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

João Carlos Teixeira, anyone?

Ex-Liverpool. Has been loaned to Brentford & Brighton. 24 year old attacking mid/winger. Currently at Porto but only started 1 game for them. O Jogo reporting he could be set for a move to the Championship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/João_Carlos_Teixeira

He caused us all sorts of problems when we played Brighton at Molineux a few years back, we don't really another attacking midfielder though.

Would only make sense to get another one in for the forward three if the rumours about Graham going on loan to Fulham have legs. (I still think Graham's going to end up either as LWB or as one of the front three rather than RWB, I think he's only been there because Marshall and Ofosu-Ayeh have been injured.)

Would only make sense to get another one in for the forward three if the rumours about Graham going on loan to Fulham have legs. (I still think Graham's going to end up either as LWB or as one of the front three rather than RWB, I think he's only been there because Marshall and Ofosu-Ayeh have been injured.)

Well, if Mame Diouf can play LWB...

Peter Crouch is apparently on the move.........
BUrBs3CCMAAkc5J.jpg

That's incredibly disturbing!

I seem to remember the club talking about a loan signing, for a forward, from the premier league. When Fosun, say things, they usually follow them up. So, I have not taken too much notice of the rumours of spending big, or getting someone from uncle Mendes.

Club have said nothing about loaning anyone from anywhere. Some journos have said that and it's guesswork. I know Nashy said it about a forward and he included a keeper in that as well (2 days later we signed Norris from L2)

Club have said nothing about loaning anyone from anywhere. Some journos have said that and it's guesswork. I know Nashy said it about a forward and he included a keeper in that as well (2 days later we signed Norris from L2)

We asked Laurie Saturday in the Griffin, and he said they were trying....
We knew Dicko was going, his waves as he walked off the pitch suggested he was off

So journos make things up?

The Heil say we're in for Colback on loan

He'd probably do well alongside Neves. Is decent enough on the ball and has plenty of energy/hustle in him.

Genuinely no idea what sort of level he is up to nowadays.

He's a proper card machine. Worse tackler than Saville.

Colback is decent, better than Price for sure, good option for a Saiss rotation

Back