• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Call me crazy but I don't think he would be that bad of signing he could be a useful option especially when we could do with a physical presence to go along with the likes of Costa, Cav, Jota or Bright as the Cardiff game proved we could do with someone who can dish out a bit physicality when needed.

Physicality when combined with a bit of quality like Zohore yes, i don't think Hugill has that quality.

I would be amazed if we sign Hugill nowhere near good enough for us. I fully expect someone from overseas, hopefully another Portie :)

Him, Elbows Dawson and Yacob in the same team, lovely.

Loved watching Nouha play in his first year and a half at the club. Sad to see him go but I'm sure we'll get someone good in.

It'll be one "thanks for the memories" video I would like to see someone compile.

Thanks for the memories Nouha, you Sako and Afobe were magic together. Hope he does well at Hull.

Really sad he's left but it's the right choice for him and Wolves. I hope he smashes them in for Hull just not against us, super chap and part of that magic 3.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I know what we're doing is right but I really am sad that Nouha has gone. Loved the man.

Thanks for the memories Nouha, you Sako and Afobe were magic together. Hope he does well at Hull.

So do I. Apart from the return match against us, of course. Then I hope he plays like he has done for the last couple of matches, and misses the same number of chances! :)

I know what we're doing is right but I really am sad that Nouha has gone. Loved the man.

A reaction from someone on FB...

Rob Dodger Bradley; "sent my season ticket back ������"
Like · Reply · 12 mins

Claire "No you wouldn't do that Rob"
Like · Reply · 12 mins

Rob Dodger Bradley; "Claire you know i was a big Nouha Dicko fan nothing left at molineux for me now"

Cracking player on his day and by all accounts a top man too. Good luck to him.

Like · Reply · 12 mins

Like · Reply · 12 mins

Rob Dodger Bradley; "Claire you know i was a big Nouha Dicko fan nothing left at molineux for me now"

Attention seeking at its finest.

Like · Reply · 12 mins

Like · Reply · 12 mins

Facebook is a dross hole for football, it really hammers home the point that going to the game doesn't make you any better a fan than someone who doesn't and shows that neither do you necessarily learn anything from watching.

Thanks for the memories Nouha, sad to see you go and an ex-Wolf I'll look out for. Now let's see who's coming in.

Back