• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Good luck to Dave Edwards, having been brought up on lazy centre midfielders I'd much rather have a Dave than a Darren.

Graham is an out and out winger and not really a RWB - some time at Fulham won't do him any harm. I'd like to see him in a wolves team but I just don't see where he fits in

Palhinha wasn't in the Sporting match day squad and Soares isn't in the Porto match day squad... :hmmm: :crossfingers:

Well he hasnt been for quite some time I believe.

Don't expect a Ruben Neves in Palhinha though. Not a technical masterpiece and a bit too aggressive also...

Side note: seems like we signed Gabriel Barbosa (daaaaaaamn) and I don't see Diogo Gonçalves staying after that. He will most likely be linked with Wolves again...

Well he hasnt been for quite some time I believe.

Don't expect a Ruben Neves in Palhinha though. Not a technical masterpiece and a bit too aggressive also...

Side note: seems like we signed Gabriel Barbosa (daaaaaaamn) and I don't see Diogo Gonçalves staying after that. He will most likely be linked with Wolves again...

We don't have space for another winger. Only a centre mid and striker needed now.

Diogo can play as a second forward. Which doesn't fit Nuno formation anyway.

My personal bet on the CM: Andre Horta or Andre Andre.

No way would Andre Andre come here. Surely not.

We could buy jota from Brentford too! That would give us jota jota and andre andre in the same team! That together with ruddy ruddy and we are in danger of becoming a commentators nightmare ! Brilliant. Sign Angel Rangel too then!

Need to find a way to play our two Ruddys. Maybe ask Dave Jones which one would be better at left back.

We could also play all our Conor/Connors, we have four.

It sounds like an 80s WWF tag team duo, there fore I am fully onboard.

giphy.gif

Back