• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

"O Jogo" says today that Marega is up for sale since Porto is signing either Jovetic or some Romanian guy...

If we sign Marega I demand recognition for being the first to suggest him.

This transfer window will be quite amazing if we get 3 more in and Edwards and Lonergan out. It's a shame for Dave in a way as he always gives 100% but he isn't going to cut it in Nunos team. Graham on loan is ok, he needs game time but despite his skills he's also going to struggle in our current system.

I remember seeing Graham play in a match very early on his his Wolves career. I tweeted how impressed I was with him and his mom tweeted me back thanking me!

Slight sorry to see JG go - before his injury he was one of the few bright spots in any eminently forgettable Kenny Jackett team. But how bloody wonderful to have a manager who says "this is the way we're going to play" and then signs round pegs to go in round holes.

It's a Tim fight on JG. One says he is off and the other says he isn't.

Spiers won the Jota will play v Shrewsbury one

I'm with team Britney on this one, I think he's more informed than nash

Nash called the Jota deal. He has someone ITK on his phone

Anyone who saw the Leicester match might have seen the players warming up to come on.
JG was very half hearted and was taken to one side for a moment and then suddenly put some effort in.
Didn't think he would last long under Nuno if he was playing the big bollocks routine.

It's a Tim fight on JG. One says he is off and the other says he isn't.

this is getting silly with Timbo I and II..but still a bit entertaining...we should put up stats who is mostly correct and award him with a plastic golden trophy at the end of season..

I will be a bit gutted if Graham goes. I think he's one of best talents in this league. I have to respect the fact that Nuno is seeing him in training day in and day out, but I'm surprised and maybe a little disappointed that we isn't able to compete for one of of our front 3 positions

this is getting silly with Timbo I and II..but still a bit entertaining.
There are people replying to their tweets who think they must hate each other. But seeing they're friends on Facebook it can't be all that bad!

There are people replying to their tweets who think they must hate each other. But seeing they're friends on Facebook it can't be all that bad!
Still, it would be nice to see who is mostly correct and ITK ;)

Would he be allowed to play for Flum against us, or does it have to be dependant on terms of loan ?

Back