• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I wouldn't sell him until a replacement is brought in.

and neither will the club. If we sign a couple of strikers he will be 4th choice - He won't want to be 4th choice and when you play with 1 striker, the 4th choice might as well be someone like Wilson.

and neither will the club. If we sign a couple of strikers he will be 4th choice - He won't want to be 4th choice and when you play with 1 striker, the 4th choice might as well be someone like Wilson.

I must admit I did expect Wolves to sign another striker. Though they still have a few days to do some business.

Keep an eye on Porto's strikers....Porto have made a €8m offer for Steaua Bucuresti striker Denis Alibec. So that could free one of theirs up

There is no way we can sell him until we have a replacement or at least have one very close to signing.

@AA_Richards Follow

More interesting new from @AdrianJKajumba - Jorge Mendes met AEK sporting director Majstorovic, over a possible Wolves switch

Bye Kev.

Although this line "Paul Lambert quit as Wolves boss" is bollocks.

How would getting rid of Thewell cause unrest? Thewell is constantly touted as being key in the academy and that seems to be hitting a high peak of late, if Thewell losts his first time interest but continued to head development and aquire targets for the u23s, I personally wouldnt be against that.

Was Majstorovic at Celtic when they signed the likes of Wanyama and Virgil van Dijk?

He was a Celtic player, not their DoF.

Reading are in talks to sign Wolves midfielder Dave Edwards. #wwfc #readingfc

Sounds like Dave is off, according to Pete O'Rourke.

Been expecting this news for a few weeks to be honest but surprised it's not a club closer to home.

Back