• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Danish right back Oskar Buur signed for the U23's

Shit card in FIFA

#Fosunout

Hull are getting Isaac Success from Watford apparently.

Timmy II "understands" we have rejected a bid from Hull for Dicko

No issue with knocking back the first bid and would only accept a second if we are very confident of getting an upgrade

There's no need for us to be helping Hull at all this early in the season - even if I think that Zyro may well put himself higher in the pecking order. At least one more in is needed before we even contemplate Dicko leaving

Hull aren't gonna be up there. They've lost too many players, their manager and now Clucas and Hernandez.

Deal done at £3.5m for me - Dicko can't go where we want to go

Not going to sell him whilst we only have Leo though are we. If we do sign 2 strikers and Hull come back I think a bid will be accepted.

If it'd true that they've bid around £3m then I'd have been happy for us to sell even without having a replacement striker lined up. That's a cracking price for him and there's no guarantee they'll come back with another offer. It would leave us light up top until we get a replacement in but Leo/Cav/the kids would do until then.

Of course, Leo would then get injured and I'd be shouting WHY DID WE SELL DICKO??

I think if an improved offer comes in we take it. Dicko just doesn't work in our system and Bonatini aside I genuinely think Zyro and Wilson are better options. Dicko has had plenty of chances now but he lacks some of the basics to make him useful in Nunos team.

I still hope we sign a striker but even if we don't I would let him go.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

No issue with selling him right now, but I'd be holding out for nearer £5m then he can go. One of the kids can back up Leo, or even Cavaleiro.

I'd sell at 3-4m if we covered ourselves and added clauses for goals/sell on if he moved and it reinvigorated his career.

Sadly his time is drawing to a close even if he has scored a couple.

What are Dicko's stats since his comeback? Something like 5 in 41? I'm with Siggy on this one - improved offer and we accept it.

Keep him with things as they are at the moment. He can still be an asset coming off the bench when we're chasing a game in this league. If we sign a better option then fair enough.

Back