• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Bloody hell I like the look of him! Movement and positioning looks great for a young lad, calm finisher, either foot, good from distance, few headers and good feet. I know it's YouTube like, but it's a varied collection!

Those videos don't show him as being much of a link player, the sort Nuno is supposedly after.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bloody hell I like the look of him! Movement and positioning looks great for a young lad, calm finisher, either foot, good from distance, few headers and good feet. I know it's YouTube like, but it's a varied collection!
Likewise - only question is why he went to Saudi not to a bigger European club.

If we sign him wouldn't be surprised if there is someone else coming in as well

Those videos don't show him as being much of a link player, the sort Nuno is supposedly after.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I'm not sue lay offs in the middle/final third boundary which allow the team to move up the pitch make combination vids.

I'm not sue lay offs in the middle/final third boundary which allow the team to move up the pitch make combination vids.
They should.

Always annoys me when player compilations or goal of month type videos just show the final pass and finish. There's so much more to the game than that and it'd be nice to see a bit of the bigger picture sometimes.

They should.

Always annoys me when player compilations or goal of month type videos just show the final pass and finish. There's so much more to the game than that and it'd be nice to see a bit of the bigger picture sometimes.

You'll have to have words with the random 12 year olds who make this videos then I guess

You'll have to have words with the random 12 year olds who make this videos then I guess

nice :)

hard to judge these videos, but as del says, cool finisher which I like a lot. and yeah, another one too surely??!

He uses both feet and his head and gets in good positions. Has a decent record and is only young plus looks of reasonable stature. Raw data looks promising.

I'm assuming our scouts/Mendes/Nuno have seen more of him than a YouTube video.

Looks an upgrade on Mason/Bodvarsson/Gladon. Question is whether he's also better than Dicko, or whether he's something of a punt as backup while someone more established is still being planned as well.

I am pretty confident that if we get this bloke in, there will be a further monster forward signing to complement it. Then that would be some great business. He looks like he has everything we need as well but we would want Leo, Dicko, plus one monster good forward, with Bright as a back up in a tight spot to say we have that position completely covered off as well.

I reckon we will do that as well.

If we sign him wouldn't be surprised if there is someone else coming in as well

Yes, I am expecting two forwards to come in. It would have been nice to have one in for pre season games, but I accept that these things aren't always possible.

Leo could be superb or this season's Gladon. I know nothing about him and YouTube clips aren't the most reliable.

I'd still expect another forward but maybe not until the end of the window.

Back