• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Jota does look good. Noticed he was hitting it with both feet. Love a 2 footer, hope he is one :)

I genuinely don't understand how in this day and age with kids growing up in football academies that some players are still one footed.
I was a nothing footballer, but after reading an article about John Barnes' mum making him use both feet as a kid, worked on my left peg and started getting picked for the school team. And I knew I had no future.

Maybe Dino is and that's how the joke went over his head?.....

If we get this guy then it seems shockingly that we have cover for Costa, and when Costa is back we'll have Jota one side and Costa the other.

That's filth in the championship, when can I start having massive expectations

I just got that...:icon_redface:

It's been a long day...

If we get this guy then it seems shockingly that we have cover for Costa, and when Costa is back we'll have Jota one side and Costa the other.

That's filth in the championship, when can I start having massive expectations

It's way past filth. Just look at this guy.

Some of those goals...

Shows a bit of strength for some of those too, not like most of these lily livered furriner types.

Tim Spiers‏
Verified account

No hitches on Jota deal but still a few things to be signed off, should be done within 24 hours #wwfc

chink, clang, chink. That's the penny dropping. :clap:

He just looks incredible. I also LIKED his George Weah impression later in the piece. It made Ndah at Preston look like a fucking tap in! We are going to have the most insane line-up if this keeps up.

Back