• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

price for edwards would have been nice..good team though

just watch the pre season games paddy ;)

I'm with Paddy on Price and Evans. Evans got more to his game for me. Price looks neat and tidy although far too safe imo but defensively i think he's poor and he never seems to get called out on it. Doesn't spot players between the lines and leaves dangerous players free in dangerous areas. I don't think Evans is that much better or a world beater but he offers more imo, interested to know who made the decision about him because it seems Wolves' minds were made up before Nuno.

I see Price like a playmaker, not the best defensively of course but very good on the ball and keeps possession well..also has a good longer pass on him, decent setpieces

Price moves the ball around and covers ground much better than Evans, who has had the potential to be better but just isnt. .

Playmaker????

Really?

He breaks play up a bit (sometimes) and passes it five yards

Evans is far more of a play maker. His passing range is just in a different stratosphere.

For me whether Saiss, Price, Evans or Edwards are better than each other is a moot point as I don't think any of them are good enough

Playmaker????

Really?

He breaks play up a bit (sometimes) and passes it five yards

Evans is far more of a play maker. His passing range is just in a different stratosphere.

Im sure Evans will have a great career somewhere else

I am sure he will too.

Sadly that dickhead Thelwell clearly prefers the bang average bearded wonder.

Back