• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

For me whether Saiss, Price, Evans or Edwards are better than each other is a moot point as I don't think any of them are good enough

Now this I agree with.

If we get Jota then I think we are close to seeing all three of them eliminated from contention, especially as Saiss is better at what Price does than Price himself.

Now this I agree with.

If we get Jota then I think we are close to seeing all three of them eliminated from contention, especially as Saiss is better at what Price does than Price himself.

not sold on Saiss myself

How do I get in I go onto Wolves t it says i Have purchased the package but all i get is the Jablonec whats the URL

There's a reason he's on the sell list and price and saiss are not - for me it's his lack of effort and movement. At the moment all he can do is ping a pass. Maybe he'll develop but at the moment he's nowhere near a good championship player.

Spiers saying we've got an option to buy Jota too. Still no official word on it though unless I've missed something?

If its true we have an option on Jota that's brilliant news, similar to the situation with Costa by the sounds of it. Now if we can get a striker in (Sam Gallagher would do nicely for me) and another CM I think we will be ready.

Goes to show. A lot of us expected us to do better with the squad we had start of last year. We've brought in a few since then!

Goes to show. A lot of us expected us to do better with the squad we had start of last year. We've brought in a few since then!

And this year we appear to be strengthening the areas that were acknowledged by most on here as weak areas. Defensively and creatively we look a lot better than last year. Several autyo picks from last two years will be lucky to warm the bench this year and that's a good thing.

Sam Gallagher being heavily linked this morning - and a certain someone seems adamant Aboubakar is on his way...

Sam Gallagher being heavily linked this morning - and a certain someone seems adamant Aboubakar is on his way...

Which Tim? (By the way,it would be outrageous if we signed Jota, Gallagher and Aboubakar at the same time)

It's jinky's lil chum danpreston7. No idea who he is or what his connections are

Yeah just seen that.

And elsewhere, Wolves fans are calling for a midfield ENFORCER.

Presuming that Jota is a done deal, then I think bringing a striker in should be enough. We have strengthened in most areas, so the new team needs time to settle in.

Yeah just seen that.

And elsewhere, Wolves fans are calling for a midfield ENFORCER.

They'd soon get fed up with only having 10 men on the pitch for the majority of our games

Back