• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Ah Facebook...The land of the down to earth, sensible fan

"10 new players coming in and still haven't bought a striker going to be a hard season"

Jota looks like he grew about 6 inches over the past year. He's probably been signed as a central forward.

Unless Diogo is the striker. Or are we signing him so we can rotate Jota/Cavaleiro/Costa and avoid what happened last year when our form dropped off if one of Cav/Costa were unavailable.

Aren't Diogo & Jota the same person? - or is this getting all too much for me

His shirt in the videos I've seen have "DIOGO J" on them
Started doing that at Porto IIRC, possible because he's just a loanee? Prior to that he was always just Jota AFAIK.

I was there when Paddy stormed off out of the ground, calling all the players "fucking cunts". Which was less than 2 minutes after he called people storming out of the ground "fucking cunts" for leaving early.

To be fair to him, it was O'Hara's fault.

I remember it well I think I am still scarred by it!

For years I had never left early even if we were utter mince and getting spanked. And then I left early once, and it then became almost the fucking norm the season before last.

I HOPE that this new dawn is the end of my leaving early. I am SOOOOOOOO fucking excited for the season now.

You're not leaving early against Boro, I told you.

nintchdbpict000313864396.jpg

It won't, but if that happened I would jizz so much I would implode.

I don't care his knee is bost, Zlatan is just a GOD. Maybe one day soon, that level of signing will be achievable to us.

Sort of NEXT SEASON...

I'm sure that there are people out there who would find the downside of relying on a Swedish 35-year-old with a $#@!ed knee but he'd do. I suppose.

Yeah, if he was the only striker signing we could get over the line he'd have to do I guess...

For the record that will never happen :icon_lol: I have to qualify that because the last time I theorised about something like that people ran with it for a while...

For the record that will never happen :icon_lol: I have to qualify that because the last time I theorised about something like that people ran with it for a while...

You also managed to predict one like this once IIRC. Martinez I think?

You also managed to predict one like this once IIRC. Martinez I think?

Yeah, that was accidental.

I can't remember what it was now, it was about 6-7 weeks ago (shows my memory is going). I just idly said something and somehow it became an actual rumour.

I remember the day when Moxey said, it's not about the cost of the tickets it's down to what happens on the pitch...

Glad this is the first time in 15 years I've not had a season ticket.....

Back