• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

I dont know how things work around here but in Benfica forum when I insult someone else its an instant ban. This is uncalled for and quite sad actually. Maybe some racial motivation here?

And you can always browse some portuguese newspapers and blogs who have rised this matter. I would be happy to help you with translation.

You really are a cock LMFAO.

Maybe Wolves have withheld a tiny bit of paperwork that needs to be lodged with our FA and so, technically, the deal isn't complete

Maybe Wolves have withheld a tiny bit of paperwork that needs to be lodged with our FA and so, technically, the deal isn't complete

Yes it can be that. Quite a more polite and educated way to put it...thank you.

I would imagine that is probably what it is. That way, Porto is not in breach of their obligations, and we can hold on to announce at the time appropriate for us.

Also, come on chaps. Stop insulting SLB because his view isn't what you want to hear. That is poor.

I would imagine that is probably what it is. That way, Porto is not in breach of their obligations, and we can hold on to announce at the time appropriate for us.

Also, come on chaps. Stop insulting SLB because his view isn't what you want to hear. That is poor.

So playing the racial card to Johhny is ok..

So playing the racial card to Johhny is ok..

We have a saying here that goes "Quem não se sente não é filho de boa gente". Which on a free translation means "Who doesnt get hurt is not good people son".

We have plenty of sayings here but its likely to get me banned..

I'm not really sure what the issue is with SLB, I haven't really seen anything to make people react the way they do.

I'm not really sure what the issue is with SLB, I haven't really seen anything to make people to react the way they.
Presenting the most crackpot theories as fact, I would say.

Harmless enough if you write it off.

Regardless of him playing the race card, which is bang out of order, he continues to post anti-mendes and anti-wolves stuff post after post.

His wittering amount to - you're not good enough and you can have our cast off's. All without any substance at all.

Jan Hagen posted on his twitter feed the Porto transfers and Neves to Wolves was on there.

Probably because SLB is saying things people don't want to hear.

It sounds like he has good reason to be anti Mendes

Regardless of him playing the race card, which is bang out of order, he continues to post anti-mendes and anti-wolves stuff post after post.

His wittering amount to - you're not good enough and you can have our cast off's. All without any substance at all.

Jan Hagen posted on his twitter feed the Porto transfers and Neves to Wolves was on there.

Well argue it in a decent fashion then. I am afraid I am not seeing that.

Probably because SLB is saying things people don't want to hear.
I have no problem with him up until he called the Internet police and played the race card on here. Pretty pathetic on his part and I get a bollocking. Im ugly enough to take it mind.

I'm not really sure what the issue is with SLB, I haven't really seen anything to make people to react the way they.

I was thinking this. He's got a vendetta against Mendes. So fooking what.

Frank hates Fosun, Johnny hates Thelwell... Life goes on.

Really no need to get so upset lads.

Back