• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

At the start of the week i said there was a delay with Ruben transfer. Everyone was all over me because he was supposed to fly Monday.

Today is friday and no deal announced. I know some stuff sounds weird when i post it but as i said... too many years watching Mendes deal happening...

It would have been announced yesterday but for Carl Ikeme, it's nothing to do with Mendes - you do yourself no favours with this particular conspiracy theory. It's been virtually confirmed already by Nuno.

The announcement of the deal has been delayed because our goalkeeper just got diagnosed with a life threatening disease.

It would have been announced yesterday but for Carl Ikeme, it's nothing to do with Mends - you do yourself no favours with this particular conspiracy theory. It's been virtually confirmed already by Nuno.

The deal is not done and if you want my opinion (my opinion only!!) its not going through.

In Porto forum many people are saying the same. Too many people over the media raised doubts about this transfer. Someone may have cut the rope. But as i said its my opinion (!) only.

The deal is not done and if you want my opinion (my opinion only!!) its not going through.

In Porto forum many people are saying the same. Too many people over the media raised doubts about this transfer. Someone may have cut the rope. But as i said its my opinion (!) only.

If the deal hasn't gone through aren't Porto monumentally fucked? I'd be gutted if this didn't go through but I still think we'd have a decent season. From a Porto point of view they'd be fucked - no champions league for 3 seasons which would hugely affect their income

The announcement of the deal has been delayed because our goalkeeper just got diagnosed with a life threatening disease.

Porto is obligated by portuguese law to announce a deal when its done. Porto stocks are being sold everyday on the portuguese stock market. Not announcing it is speculation and punished by law.

I have mixed feelings about John Ruddy...rated him higher before and gone a bit backwards

Porto is obligated by portuguese law to announce a deal when its done. Porto stocks are being sold everyday on the portuguese stock market. Not announcing it is speculation and punished by law.

Mendes can always put him some place well.

Then you can sit there smugly when he goes elsewhere then

As others have said any announcements this end have been delayed due to yesterday's news

If it doesn't happen, whilst I expect we will be sad it won't be the end of the world. We have strengthened some areas already & am sure that there is more to came

If we were going to spend on a good first choice keeper I'd love to see Simone Scuffet here, he's got bags of potential.

Then you can sit there smugly when he goes elsewhere then

As others have said any announcements this end have been delayed due to yesterday's news

If it doesn't happen, whilst I expect we will be sad it won't be the end of the world. We have strengthened some areas already & am sure that there is more to came

Hey dont get me wrong. I hope the deal goes through. Porto loses a good player for a small amount and a club that i like in England gets a good asset to help the promotion goal. Its a win/win situation for me.

So you are saying that no deals have been announced in Porto so they haven't happened, even if Wolves asked them not to announce them? No Neves and no Boly?

John Ruddy was indeed at Compton today with the medical staff.

So you are saying that no deals have been announced in Porto so they haven't happened, even if Wolves asked them not to announce them? No Neves and no Boly?

What im saying is Porto is obligated by law to comunicate to CMVM (ecomical authority) all the players sales. If the deal is sealed and Porto is hidding it (no matter reason) they are violating portuguese law.

Its stock market rules. I think its quite logical.

John Ruddy was indeed at Compton today with the medical staff.

Solid enough signing really, I'm happy with him and young Ruddy being his back up although as DW said we might need an experienced pro to sit on the bench

What im saying is Porto is obligated by law to comunicate to CMVM (ecomical authority) all the players sales. If the deal is sealed and Porto is hidding it (no matter reason) they are violating portuguese law.

OK thanks

How do you know they haven't?

Out of curiosity SLB, how is it that there is only you thats brought this up. Im sure one of the tabloids would have brought this to the attention of the world.

Easy chant for either keeper! Two Andy gorams become two Ruddy keepers

Out of curiosity SLB, how is it that there is only you thats brought this up. Im sure one of the tabloids would have brought this to the attention of the world.

Anybody would think this troll is just making it up as he goes along....

Anybody would think this troll is just making it up as he goes along....

I dont know how things work around here but in Benfica forum when I insult someone else its an instant ban. This is uncalled for and quite sad actually. Maybe some racial motivation here?

And you can always browse some portuguese newspapers and blogs who have rised this matter. I would be happy to help you with translation.

Back