• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Sam Johnstone would be an excellent signing. He needs to settle down somewhere now.

Wasn't keen on Johnstone for Villa. Flappy McFlap.

Ikeme was being talked about being replaced regardless of this news, it isn't like people are celebrating his illness?

A few days ago I would have said no chance but rumours of him going to Villa were picking up pace last night

Hart will want to play in the PL - its the only way hes going to nail down a place at the WC next year.

Ikeme was being talked about being replaced regardless of this news, it isn't like people are celebrating his illness?
I don't see why tomorrow would be ok to talk about it but today isn't. We needed one keeper, we need two now. We kick off in under a month.

Makes sense for the club to announce a moratorium on releasing news but beyond that...not really.

100% correct decision by Wolves, and good of Tim to follow suit. Only news I am interested in right now is of Ikeme's recovery, fingers crossed.

That will take a while, Siggy. Chemo can be effective, but it's not a quick solution. However, cancer treatments are improving all the time.

Hart's wages would be too high I reckon.

Bentley from Brentford looked pretty decent to me when I saw him in our home game. Or Maxwell from Preston, who apparently claimed the most crosses in the league last season.

No doubt Nuno and Mendes have other targets abroad.

I wanted Bentley a year ago when Brentford nabbed him for pennies. They'd ask daft money for him now, we've missed that boat.

If we're looking in the Championship then Bialkowski would be my choice. Jose Sa is the only other keeper I've seen linked but he seems to be lined up as a replacement for Casillas so I doubt that'll happen.

OK, crack on.
Get what you're saying though. If it was in context of replacing Ikeme, definitely untasteful. But it's in context of we were all talking about a new keeper for months. However I'll probably not chip in much else today.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nixon?! No he isn't :icon_lol:

Utter, utter cockring.

Ruddy was linked with Sunderland yesterday

A reliable poster on Molmix says hes likely to sign.

If he did is he good enough ? Only 30

Apparently they're quite close to signing him too.

Everybody's at Compton. I reckon they have a secret underground tunnel linking Compton with the A449 near Wombourne.

Presumably Norwich released him due to wages? Seems very odd.

Back