• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Apparently in for Edgar Ie now as well.

Aye, currently at Belenenses. CB, played for Portugal at the U21 World Cup, formerly of Barcelona and Valencia.

O Jogo has basically become a more reliable source for Wolves info than the E&S at this point. Today's cover -

IMG_3584.jpg

Google Translate reliably informs me that 'segue' means 'follow'.

You don't need google translate for that! One song directly following another with a musical connection is a segue

Looks like this will be our biggie, and what a biggie it is. Liverpool fans crying over losing a player to us is just epic. I still wont believe it until I see him in a Wolves shirt after Taliscagate but I have my picture of Randy ready and waiting to go when its announced.

Dan Hagen saying Ruben will fly over tomorrow or Tuesday for a medical.

Is it not something to do with the drink rather than that?

The wine got the name after the city.

And the city got the name after the county Portucale that was a pretty much Portugal before going south and kick the muslims back to north africa.

On other news, Boly transfer is all over portuguese newspapers today. On loan most say.

The wine got the name after the city.

And the city got the name after the county Portucale that was a pretty much Portugal before going south and kick the muslims back to north africa.

On other news, Boly transfer is all over portuguese newspapers today. On loan most say.

I know Porto fans don't like Boly much but how would you rate him? He obviously did quite well for Braga do get his move to Porto last year.

I know Porto fans don't like Boly much but how would you rate him? He obviously did quite well for Braga do get his move to Porto last year.

He has football pedigree for sure. Auxerre academy.

He didnt get time last year even though i dont think he is worse than Marcano. Depending on wolves system next year he can work pretty well. He cant have much space behind him (he is not that fast) but has a nice tackling for sure. I would play him with alongside a CB with a good passing because he clearly needs one.

All around is a good signing.

Dan Hagen saying Ruben will fly over tomorrow or Tuesday for a medical.
So left hanging until Thursday...there will be a few Wolves fans meltdowns on Twitter.

Sky Sports have given us a brief line regarding Neves in their transfer centre this morning. Must be gospel then.

He has football pedigree for sure. Auxerre academy.

He didnt get time last year even though i dont think he is worse than Marcano. Depending on wolves system next year he can work pretty well. He cant have much space behind him (he is not that fast) but has a nice tackling for sure. I would play him with alongside a CB with a good passing because he clearly needs one.

All around is a good signing.

Do you think he'd work next to Roderick?

Do you think he'd work next to Roderick?

Yes. With Roderick being the guy with the ball. Roderick is also faster.

2 very aggressive CB's. Roderick improved on that the last years. They should both be warned about english refs though. They both took advantage of the "if it didnt break its not a fault" rule here in Portugal. In England it doesnt work that way.

I wonder how well he'd work next to Prince, saw a couple of Twitter theories that Prince is ready to flourish under Nuno's system.

Back