• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Corica tore apart Palace (away, we won 3-2) in the one game I ever saw him play well in. My Dad went to see Bully talk once; he was asked about Corica and Bully said, "most annoying player ever. Can't get the ball off him when training 5 a side, but disappears once it comes to matchday" (or words to that effect).

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Can't believe we haven't signed anyone today. Booooo Fosun out.

I made up a rumour about us signing a Hungarian holding midfielder called Nevik Nosam as was joking with my mate this morning that no one has heard of our targets (not that is a bad thing). The player is just my name backwards, already had a retweet and like from random Wolves fans...

I made up a rumour about us signing a Hungarian holding midfielder called Nevik Nosam as was joking with my mate this morning that no one has heard of our targets (not that is a bad thing). The player is just my name backwards, already had a retweet and like from random Wolves fans...

*sits back and waits for Tim II to post a *BREAKING STORY* about Wolves interest in Nosam shortly.

Ha - that's awesome :icon_lol:

Kiven Mason?

This is my day off and we haven't announced a signing yet. Disgusting..

ANNOUNCE TALISCA

Had to stop listening to that. Hurt my ears!

Back