• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

If anyone here is truly desperate for day-by-day Talisca updates, worth following him on Snapchat - he's been playing golf today, in Portugal.

As far as I can see all the report's on this deal are from a day or two ago. It seems it's a question of money, as usual.
How much do we want this guy as our marquee signing? And why is a club's big signing compared to a large entertainment tent (possibly accurate for Roger Johnson)?

that's put me right then,(even though I knew that) Williamson apparently has a different injury to the one he had before,still injured though,so I'm standing by my original post

So his other options were a trip to A&E and a foot cast

Or the possibility of trying to sign for another club with a less vigilant medical team.

Edit: Just read article and he never even got to Wolverhampton it seems...

Tiexeira checks in.....can play in a number of positions. The word "power" brought up again aaargh.

http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/news-teixeira-checks-in-3220318.aspx?

I read that and though 'fucking power' I wish they'd pack that shite in, I have no idea if it's Thelwell's idea or the PR dept to say 'buzz' words they think will get fans going but it's just crap.

I like it that he's technical but all the videos posted around the interweb don't suggest he's a winger which it does on the OS. I thought it strange.

Where does it say he's a winger? Just says he can play in a number of positions.

Rumours today that Talisca is pending a work permit, apparently.

Where does it say he's a winger? Just says he can play in a number of positions.

"Joao Teixeira becomes Wolves' latest addition as the WINGER joins on season-long loan from Primeira Liga side, Benfica"

Charlie Taylor from Leeds has handed in a transfer request. Wouldn't mind him.

Charlie Taylor from Leeds has handed in a transfer request. Wouldn't mind him.
Burnley and the Baggies are after him. Good player.

Pritchard seemingly off to Brighton.

Back