• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Bodvarsson's record suggests he isn't that prolific, I'm guessing he plays more as a right winger than as a striker? Good to have back up options if we need to if that's the case

They were excited about Talisca too. Has the moment finally come..?

we haven't been very lucky with previous recruits from there have we ? has our bad luck changed now ?

we haven't been very lucky with previous recruits from there have we ? has our bad luck changed now ?

Ingimarsson
Gujdonsson
Jonsson
Sigurdarson

Ingimarsson was all DJ's fault though. He should have been good.

It's 100% Bodvarsson. There was an article on the OS that got taken down minutes after first going up.

Bloody hell. We're a revolving door at the moment!

Tim II knows...

BREAKING: Wolves have signed striker Jon Dadi Bodvarsson from Kaiserslautern for around £1m. Fourth signing in five days.

Ingimarsson and Gudjonsson were both good IMO Ingimarsson just out of position and Gudjonsson did well when he played. Jonsson was beyond appalling and Siggy was a massive let down after all the hype (cue interview where they said "he has everything" a million times)

Good signing I think, offers something different to Dicko, Ennis and Bright.

Edit - oh and Mason, how could I have forgotten him.

Well there is one ringing endorsement of Talisca at the bottom of that article if Google Translate can be believed ;)

"Pluribus1904
08/02/2016 11:14
With so sorry I read this news ... for me Talisca can still bear much fruit if they give serious opportunities. Already made a difference in many times came off the bench. I am totally against selling it ...."

Well there is one ringing endorsement of Talisca at the bottom of that article if Google Translate can be believed ;)

"Pluribus1904
08/02/2016 11:14
With so sorry I read this news ... for me Talisca can still bear much fruit if they give serious opportunities. Already made a difference in many times came off the bench. I am totally against selling it ...."

Let's hope his smooth thighs don't spend any more time on the Benfica bench.

Ingimarsson and Gudjonsson were both good IMO Ingimarsson just out of position and Gudjonsson did well when he played. Jonsson was beyond appalling and Siggy was a massive let down after all the hype (cue interview where they said "he has everything" a million times)

Wasn't a fan of Gudjonsson. Coady-esque lack of basic technique.

That miss v Newcastle at home was fucking awful, but not as bad as his shot away at Middlesbrough that landed on the roof and didn't come down, that takes some doing!

and of course we still have Graham and Zyro coming back at some point

He was more of a grafter but certainly better than Coady from what I remember, that said we ditched him pretty quick. Hopefully my eyes wont bleed watching him this season.

So, we're up to four of the eight Shi mentioned... (assuming he wasn't including poor old Andy Lonergan in there).

At this rate we should be done by the end of the week, let alone the end of the transfer window.

Back