• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Essentially, Dicko, Graham & Iorfa; then potentially Zyro, Hause & Price are players you can see making it in the premier league.

The rest, in order to give ourselves a proper chance, need replacing or improving.

Yeah, they're pretty much the only players I don't want us to lose. Add Wallace into that equation - the rest of them can do one.

Need to see a bit more of Wallace before he makes the list.

Definite plus if this means we can keep hold of Iorfa, Hause and Graham as well as adding some quality. Can't wait for us to sign someone of genuine exciting quality

I'm expecting big things from Jed this season. I think that pre-season injury really knocked it out of him last year.

I reckon we'll break our transfer record before the Swansea game. #ballsonthetable

Still think George Saville could have some part to play as long as it's through the middle. He was one of the few bright sparks from last season, in a truly attacking team he could flourish.

£6.5m for both Fletcher and Doyle

It's been mentioned previously, and I will mention it again in all seriousness....

What about a bid for Sako? He was increasingly looked over last season at Palace, and may see the same treatment again.
So, now we have the available funds to buy our way back up to the PL, why not enquire as to his availability?

It's been mentioned previously, and I will mention it again in all seriousness....

What about a bid for Sako? He was increasingly looked over last season at Palace, and may see the same treatment again.
So, now we have the available funds to buy our way back up to the PL, why not enquire as to his availability?

There'd be nothing wrong with getting him on loan to start with, if Palace will let him.

From what they are saying they have several targets in mind and are talking to Thelwell about the players they were looking at (probably telling them to make a new list haha)

The main thing that rings is the fact they keep saying "don't worry about money" this makes me start to think that some of these links could be true.

I think we will have 1 or 2 at least before the start of the season hope for a LW and Striker.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

From what they are saying they have several targets in mind and are talking to Thelwell about the players they were looking at (probably telling them to make a new list haha)

The main thing that rings is the fact they keep saying "don't worry about money" this makes me start to think that some of these links could be true.

I think we will have 1 or 2 at least before the start of the season hope for a LW and Striker.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Openly said strikers, left back and left winger.

They have a list, Thelwall has a list. They will look at his and tell him to bin it as we ain't dealing with that sort of player anymore.

Back