• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Pritchard I would be all over. Can play wide, attacking midfield or even deeper. We should be competing for him.

Hearing that Swans are in advanced talks with him. I hope we're in for some ambitious youth like him.

i would quite like Sako back but it wont happen if only we went for Pritchard last season too to replace Sako :/ hes a class player.

Only interested if we are buying.

Would definitely be interested in Bamford. Would form a good partnership with Nouha IMO, both bring something completely different to the table. Bamford, Adomah & Vossen made us look like a pub team for 60 minutes at the Riverside the season before last, his movement off the ball is top class.

Sign me up to the Bamford club

Would definitely be interested in Bamford. Would form a good partnership with Nouha IMO, both bring something completely different to the table. Bamford, Adomah & Vossen made us look like a pub team for 60 minutes at the Riverside the season before last, his movement off the ball is top class.

I keep trying to forget that game but you keep reminding me of it!

Bamford was class that night, he dropped off our centre backs so well and had hours of space!

I keep trying to forget that game but you keep reminding me of it!

Bamford was class that night, he dropped off our centre backs so well and had hours of space!

Poor Kortney Hause...

Poor Kortney Hause...

It was like we were holding a vigil for him, it was the kind of performance that players don't always recover from.

Fair play to KJ hauling him off prett quickly!

Has anyone posted up a link to or rumour of Silvio (Maneul Pereira) ? He is a fullback and that is about all I can get from having a look, right footed but everything I have seen indicates he usually flips between right or left. My Portuguese mate is relying me the information, he is closely watching us now due to the amount of links we have. Looks to have been a bit of a career backup at a few decent sides and played a handful of games on loan at Benfica last year.

Has anyone posted up a link to or rumour of Silvio (Maneul Pereira) ? He is a fullback and that is about all I can get from having a look, right footed but everything I have seen indicates he usually flips between right or left. My Portuguese mate is relying me the information, he is closely watching us now due to the amount of links we have. Looks to have been a bit of a career backup at a few decent sides and played a handful of games on loan at Benfica last year.

Was highly rated once upon a time but has suffered from some serious knee injuries. I mainly know him from being permanently injured on FM.

Get the feeling KJ is spending this evening looking up the players on the Jeff/Mendes link.

Probably looking at pre-takeover list as well and crying tears of joy...

Last edited:
Get the feeling KJ is spending this evening looking up the players on the Jeff/Mendes link.

Probably looking at pre-takeover list as well and crying tears of joy as well...

"Somebody get Tim Nash on the phone, need some background on this lad"

I think Dicko was also one of Thelwells signings (saunders tried playing him as a winger IIRC?), and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Wallace and possibly Zyro are also Thelwell inspired signings.

Gut instinct says la Parra was possibly also a Thelwell signing.

Don't know why, but I feel the weaker signings (Coady, Clarke) were KJ decisions.

That might be a fair shout LJ. Jackett has never bought well in the championship either here or Millwall. He just can't do it, funds or no funds.

Thankfully I think and hope this has been taken out of his hands now and he is told who is coming in and if he doesn't get the best out of them he's toast.

Dicko was a (right) winger when he came to us the first time, and a pretty forgettable one at that - it was when he went on loan to Rotherham the next season that he ended up played up top, and turned out to be much better at it.

Dicko was a (right) winger when he came to us the first time, and a pretty forgettable one at that - it was when he went on loan to Rotherham the next season that he ended up played up top, and turned out to be much better at it.

He was signed by Wigan as a striker but everyone, until Rotherham, put him on the wing. A lazy tactic by managers - player has pace, play him out wide.

Do we have proof of Darlo's silky smooth thighs? Think we have lost sight of this in the musings about signings and managers etc

Back