• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Surely we're not going to bother with those new contracts for Ikeme and Edwards now. I can see Fosun wanting to keep Batth around for a while (FWIW I think he can be fine at this level with the right defenders around him) but the other two can do one.

Openly said strikers, left back and left winger.

They have a list, Thelwall has a list. They will look at his and tell him to bin it as we ain't dealing with that sort of player anymore.

So Kevin, did you do that list?

Yes, here.I've picked a lad from Portsmouth, one from Walsall and a lad with no power from Port Vale.

Riiight...Well here's our list with 2 guys from Benfica, a lad from Porto and two from Monaco

So Kevin, did you do that list?

Yes, here.I've picked a lad from Portsmouth, one from Walsall and a lad with no power from Port Vale.

Riiight...Well here's our list with 2 guys from Benfica, a lad from Porto and two from Monaco

To be fair to Kevvy T i guess he has a list put together based on spending 50p before the takeover. He probably has a list he uses when cheàting on FM he can hand over. If he is staying long term i would put him on just signing players for the U21's, he has done ok that front.

To be fair to Kevvy T i guess he has a list put together based on spending 50p before the takeover. He probably has a list he uses when cheàting on FM he can hand over. If he is staying long term i would put him on just signing players for then U21's, he has done ok that front.
Agreed, Evans and Hause are his I think? £250k or so the pair.

I know who I'd fucking prefer to be picking our new players...

attachment.php

maxresdefault.jpg

All this is just too good to be true, right? Someone will wake me up soon...

As good as it will be to be getting players from Mendes' stable and others from Europe we do need to be looking and players from the UK as well. Mowett from Leeds and Pritchard from Spurs are on that list as well as Sako if Palace would allow him to be sold or even a loan move.

Anyone like to have a guess on our transfer record come 1 September? I'm going in at £13m.

I'd like the following UK based if we could get them:

Alex Mowatt
Rico Henry
Michael Hector
Serge Gnabry
Brandon Barker
James Wilson

Silvio has knees made of chocolate. He's 28 and he hasn't played 200 games.

Pritchard would be my #1 choice if there's any chance of getting him here.

Pritchard would be my #1 choice if there's any chance of getting him here.
He's a lovely footballer but if you were looking at candidates to play on the left then I think Barker's ceiling is higher. Immense talent. Never going to get a game at Citeh now they've signed Nolito.

He's a lovely footballer but if you were looking at candidates to play on the left then I think Barker's ceiling is higher. Immense talent. Never going to get a game at Citeh now they've signed Nolito.

I'd have him in behind Dicko (when fit), personally.

Just looking at Benfica's squad, would love to get Andrija Živković on loan. They've just signed him from Partizan where he was the youngest captain in their history, he's absolutely electric. Don't know how much he'll be involved in Benfica's first team though.

Ryan Gould would be another decent shout. He was brilliant for Arabs but hasn't made the breakthrough at Sporting.

It's going to be a summer of much Googling of players names...

Pritchard I would be all over. Can play wide, attacking midfield or even deeper. We should be competing for him.

Back