• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

There have been a number of games in the last 3 seasons where I've walked away thinking that McDonald's performance was worth the admission fee alone. I also feel like he suffered just as much as Afobe did with Kenny Jackett's wank football.

Saying that, his attitude has never been right and I always felt he should've been more of a leader to our younger players.

I wish him luck at Fulham tbh, he'll be a good signing for them if they can get the right players around him.

It's a shame they let O'Hara go, imagine the immobility of that midfield pairing :eek:ldman:

Quite happy to let KMac go and the price is a real bonus given what he provided last year - a player who had ability, but only really when he was given time & no a fighter.

Ivan Cavaleiro on his way early part of next week according to Twitter.

Not that Nigel Powell account again is it? He's a footy transfer troll, concentrating on Wolves fans cos the takeover happened this week.

There have been a number of games in the last 3 seasons where I've walked away thinking that McDonald's performance was worth the admission fee alone. I also feel like he suffered just as much as Afobe did with Kenny Jackett's $#@! football.

Saying that, his attitude has never been right and I always felt he should've been more of a leader to our younger players.

I wish him luck at Fulham tbh, he'll be a good signing for them if they can get the right players around him.

this exactly

Just checked. It was a tweet from an account called 'Todo Football League'.

There was also a tweet from an account called 'Portugese Soccer.com' which said the following -

Maisfutebol: 'Guese Ivan Cavaleiro & Helder Costa told not to show up to 1st day of Monaco preseason. Players free to search for new clubs.

We've also been linked to Ola John from Benfica this morning. Link here -

http://www.record.xl.pt/futebol/fut...hn.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

(Although that seems to indicate we're interested in Sílvio Manuel Pereira as well which would be ludicrous, so who knows?)

We're being linked with André Moreira by the media in Portugal today. Now that would be an improvement on Ikeme...

Back