• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

A year or so ago we were celebrating the loan signing of Grant Holt. I suspect our reaction to the next few signings to be a little more positive. I doubt we will have had players at the ground as Jackett hasn't been sacked yet. Or has he been sacked and they just haven't said anything yet hmmmm

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

You may of been "celebrating" the signing of Grant Holt...I bloody wasn't! :icon_lol:

A year or so ago we were celebrating the loan signing of Grant Holt. I suspect our reaction to the next few signings to be a little more positive. I doubt we will have had players at the ground as Jackett hasn't been sacked yet. Or has he been sacked and they just haven't said anything yet hmmmm

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Celebrating? English not your first language?

Won't we get a manager first?

Some clubs sign players before they get a manager or head coach.

I would say the owners have known for at least a week about Julen going to Spain. He didn't wake up this morning, take a phone call and then become the new Spanish Manager. So the hold up could well have been down to the new owners going after Plan B and wanting him to have agreed ahead of their press conference on Monday

Let it begin. Sky Sports guy saying Diafra Sakho been at Molineux today.

You are kidding, aren't you? This the guy on Twitter that claims to work for "Sky Sports Africa"? Have you seen some of his tweets?

Come on Penk. More effort required :icon_lol:

This thread in the next six weeks is going to be one of those that if you don't look at it for one day when you return about 15 pages will have been added.

Pretty sure we've been linked to him before. Considering he's a forward, his goal return ratio (in poor leagues) is shocking.

We have, aye. He'll be a player Ken & Thelwell were after. Probably their back up incase the Sylla deal collapsed.

Looks like Mcdonald is finally offski. £1.25m.

Back