• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

His comments are a nonsense.
No team apparently recovers from a poor august/september. What about the fucking appalling november to may we endured last fucking season?

In our specific circumstances, the start is important next season as the first seven games are as gentle as it gets. You'd struggle to handpick a kinder start than that. If we have a decent squad by then, I'll be wanting 14-18 points from those fixtures. It won't be Ken's problem anyway.

His comments are a nonsense.
No team apparently recovers from a poor august/september. What about the fucking appalling november to may we endured last fucking season?

We recovered from it to stay up \0/
We recovered from the previous seasons poor November/December to miss out on the play offs by a gnats wing \0/ \0/

best ignoring KJ right now, he is simply going through the motions. He will do his job of keeping the players fit and focused, outside of that he is waiting for his agent to point out other jobs and to be told by Jez or whoever its time to go. He will have as much appetite for talking to the media as Roy Hodgson did the day after he quit

Jordan Lukaku now rumoured - nah can't be true, I mean he's a left back and we don't bother with those :confused-smiley-013

We have an international playing at left back already!!

As much as I think he'd prefer Lazio or Southampton, as the author points out both of those are set at LB. Can't see Lukaku beating out Radu or Bertrand, respectively.

He was absolutely woeful against Wales.

Just gone back and read the first page of this thread, fucking hell we were a depressed bunch

Just gone back and read the first page of this thread, $#@!ing hell we were a depressed bunch
Some of us still are; they are celebrating by sharing songs by The Smiths on the sold thread.

Some of us still are; they are celebrating by sharing songs by The Smiths on the sold thread.

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm miserable now...

Let it begin. Sky Sports guy saying Diafra Sakho been at Molineux today.

Blimey. Sunderland already had an £11m bid for him turned down.

Let it begin. Sky Sports guy saying Diafra Sakho been at Molineux today.

:icon_eek: Are they sure it wasn't Bakary? Hi ho most of our apparently earmarked 2 year transfer fee on the first player!! #chinesenonowtaboutfootbal

Worth staying off Twitter for the next few days, I reckon - lots of ridiculous rumours flying around. Someone's already claiming we're in for Balotelli!

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy all the silly rumours, I'm fairly sure we will sign at least one player who we really wouldn't have expected to come here.

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy all the silly rumours, I'm fairly sure we will sign at least one player who we really wouldn't have expected to come here.

Plus as the sale has gone through we need something to keep us occupied till the season starts

A year or so ago we were celebrating the loan signing of Grant Holt. I suspect our reaction to the next few signings to be a little more positive. I doubt we will have had players at the ground as Jackett hasn't been sacked yet. Or has he been sacked and they just haven't said anything yet hmmmm

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back